Anahiem Ducks concepts

krilow

I really, really like the idea. The use of that logo as the primary seems like a better idea to me than the use of their current, and I like the striping pattern. Shoulder patch seems unnecessary. However, the execution looks a bit sloppy. Sorry.

And, get that Cup logo off there. No way they beat the RED WINGS.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Nice concept, but you may want to clean up the crest & shoulder logos. Also not sure if the 2 Reebok logos work well. Theres one below the collar & then one on the hem of the back. Besides that you have a nice concept going. :rolleyes:

The "D" works fine as a secondary logo but the Ducks really need to come up with a proper primary. The wordmark doesn't cut it for either logo. Hopefully they have a new primary on tap for their Edge jersey next year.

In the meantime, this is nice work considering the logos you have (and don't yet have) to work with.

CCSLC signature.png

Hmmm, I've seen something like this before done by another member on the board. It wasn't a ducks concept but it was a Flyers concepts.

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...ms/Flyers-8.gif

I always use his templates...and i know a lot of other people here use them two, i even left the rc template patch on the jersey.

I wasn't questions your use of the jersey templates. I use Rogers as well. I was commenting on the logos & shoulders to clean them up (make sure you save the jersey as .png) The other posters were stating that another member had a similar jersey template.

Hmmm, I've seen something like this before done by another member on the board. It wasn't a ducks concept but it was a Flyers concepts.

I always use his templates...and i know a lot of other people here use them two, i even left the rc template patch on the jersey.

There's a difference between a "template" and a "design". You just took his design and switched the colors.

A template is blank, with stitches at most. If you gank someone's design, say so in your post, man.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

I wasn't questions your use of the jersey templates. I use Rogers as well. I was commenting on the logos & shoulders to clean them up (make sure you save the jersey as .png) The other posters were stating that another member had a similar jersey template.

Its no different than somone switching colours on logos

9161.png1116.png11286.png2115.png

Except that a professional logo is obviously not your own work, so no one would percieve it as such.

It's disrespectful when you steal someones design and act as though it's your own.

All you have to say is "I saw blahblah's blahblah concept and though it would work well for the ducks..."

Here's a good rule of thumb. If you start out your concept by EDITING someone elses design, then you're stealing it and either need to A) come up with your own design, or B) let everyone know in your thread that it wasn't your original design, and how you changed it.

A lot of people on this forum use his "templates" and dont change the design one bit.

Really? I'm sure you know that, since you just joined today and this is your first post.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

A lot of people on this forum use his "templates" and dont change the design one bit.

You joined 2 minutes after Krilow's post, and then posted 2 minutes after you joined... could you be more blatently obvious?

I'll gladly apologize if I'm proven wrong, and hate to be accusing, but it's just a bit fishy.

You joined 2 minutes after Krilow's post, and then posted 2 minutes after you joined... could you be more blatently obvious?

I'll gladly apologize if I'm proven wrong, and hate to be accusing, but it's just a bit fishy.

im not krilow...the guy is an idiot for stealing the sharks logo, but i was saying that i see people useing Roger Clemnte jerseys on other forums and i saw a couple on this forum as i was searching threw concept jerseys on this forum and saw a couple that were roger clemnte templates

First of all, kw11333, you're so clearly krilow that it's not even funny. It's just pathetic.

Second of all, Roger has made templates of real NHL teams' designs in the past and offered them up for people to use. He didn't design those uniforms.

The uniform that you stole (the correct word here is stole) is not worn by any real NHL team. As far as I know, it is Roger's own design.

Big difference.

Yeah it is. If you say that you swiched colors and stuff then its not as bad but taking someone template like that <_< ...you just dont do it.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived