Nfl uniforms past and present

Jezus_Ghoti

I really like the site http://www.athlegraphic.com/FFP/, and use it for reference a lot when making NFL uniform concepts and browse it just for fun, but lately I have been noticing errors on this site. Some are blatant (2003 uniforms like Miami's teal-on-teal are omitted), and some are more subtle (shoulder numbers on Tennessee's alternates are shown as white, when they should be light blue).

Is this site run by someone here? I sent an e-mail pointing out these things, but didn't receive a reply. I really like the site, but I would like to know that what I am seeing is accurate.

Also, did the Falcons wear both white and black pants with their red alternates this year? I seem to remember this being the case, but the Past and Present site only shows the red jerseys with white pants.

FUP&P is run by the man, myth and legend Canis, and though he ain't here that much those who remember his concepts...wow. on same note, i don't remember the falcons wearing red on black. however, they did wear white on black vs teh texans.

on a related note, looks like the Buccos decided not to break out the white pants this year.

and yeah, cover it there, there's nothin anyone here can do as far as that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

on a related note, looks like the Buccos decided not to break out the white pants this year.

They wore white jerseys/white pants in two pre-season games (20-19 win in Miami and a 26-16 loss in St. Louis), but he doesn't count those, does he?

I would post the corrections on the "Uniforum" board associated with the site - Uniforum

I know the "owner" of that site has had a lot going on, but he's pretty good about making corrections...

I checked the board and guess who is posting.....Our good old friend xlr8!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I would post the corrections on the "Uniforum" board associated with the site - Uniforum

I know the "owner" of that site has had a lot going on, but he's pretty good about making corrections...

Oh, for the Love of Pete...

:o

Oh, for the Love of Pete...

:o

Thankfully, he doesn't seem to have posted in a long time (unless he's changed screen names beyond "NEW SOUND WAVE") AND he's changed his act. An old thread that he started has been resurrected, though.

PS - Craig has also posted a note about the corrections.  Remember, it's a hobby.  Don't kill the guy for the effort he's making (much like good ol CC97!)

It's where I sit.

Archived