Toronto Maple Leafs concept

MVP

That is one of the best "first concepts" that I have seen in a LONG time. Very well done and I dont notice any sort of fault. Maybe a bit more striping as the leafs are a traditional "striped" team. As a leafs fan I could live with that as a 3rd jersey or such.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Very nice concept just one little tiny thing: it looks like there's a black stripe on the bottom of the front of the jersey but no black stripe on the back of the jersey. Perhaps it was intentional? Either way, good job!

Very nice concept just one little tiny thing: it looks like there's a black stripe on the bottom of the front of the jersey but no black stripe on the back of the jersey. Perhaps it was intentional? Either way, good job!

i think the black part is intented to be the inside of the jersey which is an original part of that jersey template

Tone down the perforations in the jersey, and it'll be great.

Try adding a blue jersey, though.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

That is one of the best "first concepts" that I have seen in a LONG time. Very well done and I dont notice any sort of fault. Maybe a bit more striping as the leafs are a traditional "striped" team. As a leafs fan I could live with that as a 3rd jersey or such.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

Yeah, I originally had a 2 stripe pattern, but I thought it kinda looked weird, so I tried one stripe to see how the comments would go.

i think the black part is intented to be the inside of the jersey which is an original part of that jersey template

Yep! Thats right, its part of the template. Thanks.

Tone down the perforations in the jersey, and it'll be great.

Try adding a blue jersey, though.

Yeah, for the blue, the EDGE mesh makes it look weird, I might have to lessen the opacity.

UPDATED!

Please check first post for update! Thanks and C&C please! :)

Wade-sig.png

For some reason I'm not quite sold on the look of the thin white yolk of the home jersey... otherwise I really like this set.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

That alt is gorgeous. If it was brought out when the jerseys get switched over this summer, id line up for it. The modern-leaf used in the striping on the sleeves and at the bottom are genius. The other two are good, but the alt by itself could be redone as its own concept, and i love the no-name on the back. Harkens back to the old days, as the design of these jerseys clealry does. Good work, and keep em coming

Archived