All-star survivor

CrookedThumb

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cares?

I hate these stupid ass "reality" shows that are nothing but people sucking eachother off in just.. it's a whole damned circle-jerk, and for some reason people watch this drivel as if it means something. It means nothing. "Oh, i like this guy, i hope he gets the million dollars"... ARE YOU PEOPLE LISTENING TO YOURSELVES?!? you're rooting for a complete stranger to win an assload of money for doing absolutly nothing!!! Wait.. kinda sounds like todays sports world... ok, well, let's forget that point.. :P

I just wish i could find the people that get in a froth and lather over this crap, so i could beat their skulls in with a pipewrench. It really makes me wonder what the world is coming to, when shows like Survivor are so loved, yet MST3K soon will no longer be seen even in reruns...

Injustice man... injustice...  :P  :D

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

It's no different from most other reality shows. You are rooting for complete strangers to be happy. My girlfriend was so into watching the Bachelor. I asked her why she was captivated by complete strangers wanting to get married after a few weeks.

All contestants do on these reality shows is expose themselves (no pun, but yeah, that too) so they can get noticed by Hollywood types. People being famous for being famous. Why do you think Elizabeth Hasselbeck got on the View? Or that girl from Survivor got in the Rob Schneider movie?

Don't get me started on the Real World/Road Rules crap either.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The whole thing is old. When Survivor first aired, it was something new and exciting, something you would never think would have been done. Now, after 8 differetn editions, its time to put this to pasture. After Africa, it should have been ended. They're all the smae, make alliences, walk aorund with ilittle clothing on, tlak to a camera about how so ans so stole your rice, bore us to tears...time for some thing new, and all-stars isn't it

What the should do--if they want reality--is hide the cameras--dump them on an Island, and say we'll be back in a month--anyone still alive wins a share in the prize--that would be reality.

It would probably also be sickening, but it would be reality.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The problem I have with these shows is that as soon as I watch one episode I get addicted.... as long as I don't watch I don't care, but as soon as I see one, that's it.

It worked through Survivors 3, 4, and most of 5.... problem is that my dad is hooked on them, so if I got nothing to do I usually watch it with him and then I'm stuck on it.

Sigh

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

LOL I'm proud to say I have never watched 1 episode of Survior, as well as most other stupid reality shows like Joe Millionaire, Fear Factor, and the Bachellor. You name it they all suck and just the commericals make we feel brain cells dying from the sheer stupidity.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well i think Fear Factor is watchable just for the fact they actually tourture their contestants. Anyone willing to jump off a truck doing 50mph while eating a pig testicle infected with maggots and with hidden razor blades inside of it, just for 50k and my own personal amusment?

.... fu*kin' hell, i'm there...

Survivor.. pfft... get 7 contestants, and one fully loaded revolver... that's a game of Survivor i'd like to watch...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I will sound hypocritical based on my last post, but here goes...

I like Fear Factor. The fact that people will risk their health in a big way (mmmmm...rotting food with maggots) for only $50,000 pretty much tells you how publicity hungry some people are. e the fact they just taunt each other. And Jow Rogan is awesome.

I liked this past Survivor too. I never watched it after the first one, mostly because I was working on Thursday nights. But I caught a little of this one. As least this time there were a few contestants that came to play the game instead of trying to make "alliances". It was so cool to see someone actually plan to fool everyone long before he got on the show. Knowing he would get sympathy and stay on the show extra days, "Johnny Playfair" actually had his friend flown in to Panama and tell him that his grandmother died. Everyone else felt bad, and he got to stay on a few extra days. Priceless.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I HATE reality shows........except this one. For some reason i get hooked on this show. It's at least Sport-like with the challenges. I like to see people backstab and such, so maybe that is why i watch. Fear Factor has become boring to me. After seeing gross stuff so many times, it's rather dull after a while. How many times can you be shocked by something until you become numb to it.

i do like survivor, but really don't like any other reality show. the new season should be pretty interesting, since they've all done it before...i'll be watching, sorry JQK. i guess i'm who p.t. barnum was talking about.

Last spring I won a contest on a radio station for coming up with the worst reality show concept.  I called it Joe Terminal Millionaire.  Basically, a group of bachelorettes vye for the affections of a man that they are told is (1) terminally ill and within weeks of death, and (2) a multimillionaire.  They are put through weeks of humiliating stunts and elimination challenges (bedpan cleaning, sponge bathing, mucus suctioning, etc.) before a winner is selected.  The couple is married and then the plug is pulled.  Upon confirmation of death, the bride is then informed that in fact her new husband, now deceased, is actually not a millionaire and has no insurance.  Therefore, as the surviving spouse, she is stuck with hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills.  In order to "earn" her way out of the bills she has to continue performing humiliating stunts in front of millions of TV viewers.  The "prizes" would be apportioned in such a way as to guarantee at least one full TV season before the debt would be completely forgiven.

And for that concepts folks I won a free car wash and a coffee mug.

Needless to say, I am not a fan of reality TV, however I do admit that I did enjoy "The Restaurant" -- It was fun to watch Rocco try to grasp that his self-importance was ruining the launch of his restaurant.

Family Guy had the best crack on Survior

Peter was remebering his time on surivior and he was going to get some wood for a fire when he tripped and knocked over a wal and on the other side was the Price is Right set.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

I dislike all reality shows exect for one.

I like the amazing race for the sole fact that you need intelegence and skill to win.  You need to find the fastest route to a location and not just form a group with other contestants and vote them out.

Yeah, the amazing race is pretty good... plus i like the whole geography thing with it

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yeah but Amazing Race and Survior are they all not the same I mean they have to do these dumb contrived tasks?

Why cant Amazing Race just make ppl go to check points and who vere finshes going through all teh check points first wins, taht would be real not what they actualy do.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Don't get me started on the Real World/Road Rules crap either.

now... while I agree with you on this.. I must add in my comment that 'The Real Cancun', the first reality movie is a personaly favorite of mine  :D

But yeah... reality shows do suck.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived