Batman or super man

goalieboy82

Batman. He needs no super powers, just his mind, and his cooler than hell gadgets. Yea, the 60's to 80's Batman kinda sucked, but in the mid 80's he got his edge back with the Dark Knight Comics, ans the original "Batman" movie fu*king ruled all.

Superman is..... not cool. Plus he got dead. Batman never bit the dust. Doomsday destroyed Superman.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

ans the original "Batman" movie fu*king ruled all.

i voted batman, but i gotta say that 'superman 2' was one of the most kick ass comic book movies ever....general zod was a badass villain, and the story was great....that said, batman is better (except for the schumaker tripe). the frank miller run on batman was some of the best stuff out there.

Bettman has done a crappy job as NHL commissioner. Not only is the league headed for a near fatal lockout but . . . . what?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'd have to say Superman. If he's good enough for Jerry Seinfeld to have a fixation, then he's okay in my book.

come on ppl. he can fly plus he has xray vision. the two best super powers right there. :laugh: im no superhero buff or anything

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Batman...definitely.  The utility belt rocked..not to mention, BatCave, Batmobile, Batboat, BatJet....and..

He could always get the girl...he just was tooooo busy.

Adam West was the best Batman!  But, I liked Val Kilmer in Batman 3 or whatever the hell it was called.

Superman...well....you shoot one kryptonite booger at the man and he is wasted...

Batman, chicks dig the batmobile!

I played batman as a kid, went to halloween parties & Trick or Treating 3 years in a row as batman.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Batman has a strange thing going with Robin there, I dont know about him

Superman is the man, he can kick everyones ass, go into space spin the world backwards, go back and do it again.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I voted Superman for one reason...

You left out Spiderman. C'mon, who saw the Spiderman movie? It provided my favorite movie quote, and I paraphrase...

Banker-You just let that guy steal all the money! :angry:

Spiderman-You forgot to tell me the part where that's my problem. :blues:

Sweet awesome stuff right there.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Yeah Id rank Spiderman ahead of Batman any day, I mean all BAtman is his toys, anybody coudl be Batman, hell you know on those nights it coudl even be Alfred.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Man, Batman over Spiderman and Superman anyday, spiderman got hit with radioactive crap, that's the only reason he was a superhero. Batman does it with hardwork and determination. But I still think the Ninja Turtles are the all time best superheroes on the basis that they skateboard, eat pizza, and have cool weapons. They are kick ass. Adam West was a sweet batman, with the old school POW! and BAMB! pop-ups on the screen, but for the newer movie batmans i'd have to say the guy from the first two batmans is the best one.

3JymF.png

Archived