2007 CHL Memorial Cup

DEAD!

The field is set for the Canadian Hockey League Memorial Cup in Vancouver

Vancouver

Medicine Hat

Plymouth

Lewiston

The WHL champion is yet to be determined as Vancouver and Medicine Hat will play game 7 tonight. Thoughts?

I saw, I came, I left.

Is this the first time two American teams are in the Memorial Cup tournament?

I'm rooting for Lewiston.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Spokane and Portland in 1998

I do believe this is the first time a U.S. team has represented Quebec.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Yeah, and Lewiston is the first U.S. team to be in the QMJHL, it's only their 4th season.

Since Spokane got in the Cup that year as the host team, I believe this is the first time that two US teams qualified for the Memorial Cup by winning their league championship.

Medicine Hat wins 3-2 in double OT to win the WHL Championship. Even though the Giants lost, it was easily, without a doubt the best Dub game I have ever seen.

It was also the weirdest, what was up with the fog.

Medicine Hat wins 3-2 in double OT to win the WHL Championship. Even though the Giants lost, it was easily, without a doubt the best Dub game I have ever seen.

No kidding, the WHL is an amazing product, wayyyyyyy more bang for your buck than the NHL.

I'm can't wait for the Memorial Cup now, after that thriller last night, it really got me in the mood to see some CHL hockey.

I noticed that placing of the Memorial Cup patch during the WHL Finals, around in Game 6 and 7 between Vancouver and Medicine Hat.. I say huh and squirted my eyes at the Giants jerseys and realized it was the MC patch... so it is an odd place for that patch to be put on.. .hmm..

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Vancouver opened with a win over Plymouth in overtime 4-3. The weird thing, though, is where the Memorial Cup logo is placed on the Giants jerseys:

r4133661023.jpg

maybe the Sabres could place them there if they come back.

saBS.png

It's the Giants and Tigers in the final. Hopefully, it will be as close as the WHL Final and their round robin game.

I was just curious as to what the parents were thinking when they their son Wacey Rabbit? :blink: (I'm sure there is a logical background story to it)

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived