Other boards?

Sec19Row53

I'm acquanted with "The Thrill" from another, non-logo related board.  It got me to wondering if there are any members here who also visit any wrestling boards (Wienerboard, specifically).  Anybody?  If so, do you use the same username, as The Thrill and I do?

It's where I sit.

not really, so no dice there personally. i do use Discrimihater for a lot of boards, though. There's like four or five boards where i'm not Discrim, though. Only ones I know here from other boards are Cole and Moser from Thunderpuck (one of the boards where i'm under a different name) and the guys over at fanhome

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I first heard of discrim from another board where I'm Stampman--I've posted as Stampman on a few boards--but most of those don't have very high use--and I rarely go to.

I have posted as other names too on other boards, but not wrestling boards.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I dont have a litany of boards I visit, but I tend to be paynomind or silvershadowfish on just about everything.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I've had so many screennames. I won't go into all of them, but currently i have this name, and every other board i am on i'm Dreadnaught or Dreadnaught_81.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived