Celebrity Sports Logo Look-Alikes

Waffles

I think that motorcycle guy could pass for the Minnesota Viking if he got some Just For Men.

Paulsr.jpgMIN_885.gif

I also saw a resemblance between Chief Wahoo and Bill Richardson, but I suppose that could get me in trouble. :therock:

A couple more that are pretty good and spot on.

Picture-5-776278.pngPicture-4-754376.png

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

How this list can overlook the Duke Blue Devil being a dead-on ringer for Coach Ratfaced Whiner K baffles me. Never mind Ben Affleck, K has it down without the mask. :therock:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

a couple more .... the Stealth was always disappointing, cool name to jump off with for a concept, but instead they delivered a discount version of Snake Eyes ...

SJ_6736.gif

250px-Snakeeyesposter.jpg

and how bout youngstown state's penguin just being a pissed off chilly willy ...

NCAAB_team_481.jpg

Chilly-Willy_134563464.jpg

How about these:

bulls_logo.jpgwweons.jpg

Similar Eyes. Similar Frown. He's even got the lines the bull has.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Temple and former Temple basketball coach John Chaney

Owl1.jpgjohn_chaney.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: My brother goes to Temple and every time we talk about Don Chaney, he mentions that.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Archived