Virtual greeting card

CC97

My lovely girlfriend is turning 18 years of age tomorrow, Thurs Feb 6th  (yes I know that's the birthday of a certain poster here... Happy Birthday to you too   :P  )

I'm wondering if you guys would reach out and give your congratulations to my wonderful lady, and future wife Patricia (Trish, Tricia).

It would certainley make her day, I will print out your wishes and deliver them to her tomorrow.

Thanks!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Happy Birthday Trish! Congrats about the big 18 and the big announcement!

That's scary though, you guys are already setting a date, and I'm only, what, 3 months and 15 days younger than you Trish. God bless you guys in your commitment to one another.

Oh, and thanks for allowin' your boy to come out and play with us every once in a while over here! :;):

- Phil W. from the corner of Red and Assiniboine

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Happy Birthday Trish!  Does 18 even mean anything in Ontario?

She'll be able to vote, and buy lottery tickets...  at 19 drinking, smoking, and gambling is legal.

I find it ironic that you can vote at 18, therefore deciding the country's future.... but you're not old enough to decide your own future (no cigarettes, alcohol, gambling)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Happy Birtthday Trish you are in good company on February 6th also Born was the greatest Basbeall Player Babe Ruth and the greatest President Ronald Reagan.

So have a good day and enjoy all your gifts.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Happy Birthday Trish!   I think my 18th birthday will always be my favorite because my friends took me up to a nearby college town where we went to a club notorious for serving underagers (in Missouri the legal drinking age is 21) and we spent the evening drinking $1 pitchers of Old Mil and smoking Dutch Masters menthol cigarillos and being otherwise obnoxious and smug.  Of course, you were 14 months old at the time. . .

Eighteen is a great age; hold on to it as long as you can!  And hold on to that guy while you're at it.  Anyone willing to profess his undying love for a woman on a male-dominated sports message board is someone worth holding on to.

All the best to you from the Gateway City!

Tricia,

Greetings from Northern California!  Home to the World's Greatest City, the Golden Gate Bridge, Teal Town USA, and revolving head coaches.  Happy 18th Trish.  Make sure Chris spoils you today!  Enjoy today and talk to you soon!  

Erik aka Puckguy

Co-redesigner of ChrisCreamer.com

P.S.  Ask Chris to show you pictures that I sent to him.

Chris, I still envy you!  You got the perfect girl.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

WAY TO GO CHRIS!! You made her a woman, you ol' dog....

oh, you just ment the age thing...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok....boy how embarrasing, boy is my face red....

Happy Birthday Trish, it all sucks from now on...trust me :)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived