Fantasy Arena Football Team

maz

Well, I got a team in the CAFA in the New Leauges section and made a logo and uniform set for it. Not much else to say other than I based it off of the red baron's plane. I know the numbers are low on the back. I will fix theat when I revise it.

See Update Below

C&C much appreciated

oBIgzrL.png

I love the colors and the reference to the red baron, I think a wordmark with the red barons plain flying above it would be an awesome logo, I can see it in my head now. I may actually try something for you.

Anyway, I like everything, but the uniform seems a little plain in my eyes. Probably because there's no TV numbers or logos on the shoulders and sleeves, but other than that this is pretty sweet.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

You have no TV numbers, generic striping, some terribly rendered helmet logo that is also generic, and a wordmark is simply the team name spelled out in Old English font. I see no effort, a lack of originality, and poor execution.

Your comments are the exact criteria of each and every piece of crap you pump out every hour. Do me and yourself a favor. Stop humiliating yourself, and not reply to my or anyone elses concepts again.

And if you must know. I was not intending this to be the final at all. I was going to revise it and clean it up based on popular suggestions. Next time think about that before try to put someone down and only end up huting yourself.

oBIgzrL.png

I'll go ahead and actually help you out here. I really like the helmet, I do. It's simple, but sometimes I prefer that. The "Barons" written across the front looks very out of place though, so I would either get rid of it completely or just leave a "B" there (like the Bengals do). You could try your hand at an alternate logo (besides just the "B") to place on the jerseys, since they look a little too plain. The numbers on the back look strange when they're so low on the jersey, maybe it's just me.

Oh, one more thing on the helmet, clean up the outline on the logo a bit and the helmet will look perfect.

You have no TV numbers, generic striping, some terribly rendered helmet logo that is also generic, and a wordmark is simply the team name spelled out in Old English font. I see no effort, a lack of originality, and poor execution.

Yet, it is leaps and bounds better than anything you do.

These are really good Maz. Maybe a black alt?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Yet, it is leaps and bounds better than anything you do.

These are really good Chris. Maybe a black alt?

Yeah, I was thinkin of doin a black alt. Maybe I will.

Btw: Please call me maz and not by my real name, as to avoid confusion with the Chris.

oBIgzrL.png

I really like these man...Barons screams simplicity to me, although you know who doesnt like the old english...thats the perfect font for a team named the barons...I like it from the helmet to the colors to the simple striping, excellent

brewerssig.jpg

Maz, great job. Given the theme you're going for, a traditional uniform design works best.

My only issue is with the primary logo. You're on the right track, a black Iron Cross on red is the perfect logo for a team named after the Red Baron. As you have it now though, it seems to simple.

I hope you don't mind, I worked on my own version for your primary logo. I based it on the current roundel of the German Air Force:

CAFAlogoPB.png

Maz, great job. Given the theme you're going for, a traditional uniform design works best.

My only issue is with the primary logo. You're on the right track, a black Iron Cross on red is the perfect logo for a team named after the Red Baron. As you have it now though, it seems to simple.

I hope you don't mind, I worked on my own version for your primary logo. I based it on the current roundel of the German Air Force:

CAFAlogoPB.png

Thanks. Though, since I am going for a red baron theme, I intend to use the Iron Cross used back then. Thanks anyways.

The revised version should be up soon.

oBIgzrL.png

And here is the revised set.

PittsburghBaronsrevised.png

Improvments:

1. Cleaner and more detailed Iron Cross

2. Cleaner and more detailed Iron Cross on helmet

3. Added Red Baron Plane to wordmark {still trying to find a way to make it fit better}

4. Scrapped "Barons" across chest in favor of singular "B" at bottom of collar

5. Moved up numbers on back to more correct positions

6. Added TV numbers

7. Added Iron Cross to sleeves

oBIgzrL.png

The cross looks even sloppier and the chest B is too big. I like the cross on the sleeves though.

Ok. Lets see you take 30 minutes to take and go pixel by pixel and make sure the thing is symmetrical by the pixel on both crosses on this thing. Its sloppy to you because you want it to be. If you were to view the un-resized {photobucket resized it} version in paint on any amount of zoom you'd see its much cleaner than the old cross and anything you made.

Your jealousy is clouding your judgement. And nobody needs your opinion.

oBIgzrL.png

Man, this is starting to look really nice, I'm about to get started on my CAFA team's identity soon as well.

The cross looks tons better than the previous one, and I love the addition on the cross on the sleeves, and the plane to the wordmark, pretty much what I envisioned! If you can maybe adding some clouds or something could tie it better with the rest of the wordmark.

Really nice job man!

EDIT: Just saw what Patsox said in your quote, and I must say: Patsox you are a :censored: a-hole. Stop criticizing work that is far more better than yours. Maz took a lot of time to make the cross look good, and that is something you don't know anything about. So just shut up! Until you make something worth while (which will be the same day hell freezes over) you will never have any respect in my eyes. So please stop thinking your better than everyone else, stop striving for attention, and stop being completely annoying. I dream of the day that these boards are free from your stupidity!

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I really like this. I don't know my war history at all, but is there anyway you could integrate some yellow? I think it looks great, but is missing some level of accent. That's not to say all teams need many colors, because they don't. Maybe it's just the red/white starkness to me. A darker red, maybe?

Also, do you have a helmet stripe? I think something matching the road pants would look good, albeit hard to represent on the profile helmet on your template. Oh, one more thing, the Iron Crosses on your helmet and sleeves should probably match. But then again, if the Yankees can't be bothered to streamline their NY's, maybe you shouldn't be consistent either.

But overall, fantastic work. I really like it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The cross looks even sloppier and the chest B is too big. I like the cross on the sleeves though.

Ok. Lets see you take 30 minutes to take and go pixel by pixel and make sure the thing is symmetrical by the pixel on both crosses on this thing. Its sloppy to you because you want it to be. If you were to view this in paint on even 200% zoom you'd see its much cleaner than the old cross and anything you made.

I'm not jealous...far from it. Also, I'd like to say I have gone pixel by pixel before...and tell you that you spelled judgment wrong.

Ok. Lets see you take 30 minutes to take and go pixel by pixel and make sure the thing is symmetrical by the pixel on both crosses on this thing. Its sloppy to you because you want it to be. If you were to view this in paint on even 200% zoom you'd see its much cleaner than the old cross and anything you made.

I'm not jealous...far from it. Also, I'd like to say I have gone pixel by pixel before...and tell you that you spelled judgment wrong.

Im not even going to bother...

oBIgzrL.png

Pot....Kettle....Black....Yeah

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Hey, great job cleaning up the outline, the helmet looks great. TV numbers look perfect, I like the logo on the sleeves, although the "B" on the front of the jerseys may be a little too big (that's up to you). Great work, you really came through and improved this.

Archived