2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to finally see some news in this thread. I really like the 2D senator, I wish that they would put that on the front of the jersey, though. On the Senators history, I think that the best jersey was the black w/ laurel leaves. If they made a white version of that with the new 2D logo on the front, it would be one of the best in the NHL.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

As nice as the updates are, it's still really stupid to have 2 logos that are the same thing but from slightly different angles.

I 2nd this...and if you'll notice, the 2 new Senators logos don't even match each other. The 3/4 logo has some sort of laurel leaf design on the helmet visor, but the profile 2D logo lacks any visor design. Lame.

I think I like it better as gold.

I never thought I'd agree with anything you said in your single sentence responses. I do think the gold outline looked MUCH better than this red one that will be used. It just looks a little... odd now...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I never thought I'd agree with anything you said in your single sentence responses. I do think the gold outline looked MUCH better than this red one that will be used. It just looks a little... odd now...

Here is a concept (JUST A CONCEPT) from someone at the HFboard:

http://hfboards.com/attachment.php?attachm...mp;d=1187040626

Here is a concept (JUST A CONCEPT) from someone at the HFboard:

http://hfboards.com/attachment.php?attachm...mp;d=1187040626

Considering I don't have an account...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

i was looking on that site from were the sens logos came from and tampa bay has been found

Tampa

Filed 2001-02-12 ?

Naw....

That is not it... but interesting none the less.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

As nice as the updates are, it's still really stupid to have 2 logos that are the same thing but from slightly different angles.

I 2nd this...and if you'll notice, the 2 new Senators logos don't even match each other. The 3/4 logo has some sort of laurel leaf design on the helmet visor, but the profile 2D logo lacks any visor design. Lame.

Only the first version of the 2D logo had the laurels on the helmet visor & ottawa sebators in the ring. I think it would be a tad much if it was on the visor and ring. Maybe they could but ottawa senators back in the ring.

Only the first version of the 2D logo had the laurels on the helmet visor & ottawa sebators in the ring. I think it would be a tad much if it was on the visor and ring. Maybe they could but ottawa senators back in the ring.

This is exactly my point - The NEW 3/4 logo has laurels in the ring and on the visor, whereas the NEW 2D logo has laurels only in the ring. The 2 NEW logos don't match each other. By your rationale, the laurels on the ring and visor in the new 3/4 logo is overkill, which is a fair assessment. Nonetheless the 2 NEW logos should be consistent with each other.

the ottawa senators was taken out of the ring in the first place because it wasnt bilingual.... in french its senateurs d'ottawa...

Archived