2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

Finally found a decent version of it, so this is what I think the Lightning SHOULD do with their logo.

(Just pretend the black circle doesnt exist around the outside.)

Preferred_Partners_Logo2_We.jpg

Simple, yet effective.

Actually, im thinking I like it with the black circle - just have "TAMPA BAY" arch on the top, with "Lightning" below in a basic font. Bingo, done. Quality, classic logo, like the circle logo the Wild are going fulltime with this coming season.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
templatesca0.png

So... looks like ea sports has been kind enough to give us the rbk templates :)

I see boston's, nashville patent-pending "t-shirt" design, washington capitals, panthers, any more?

Sen's might be that one in the top-middle

i'm not very familiar with what you can and cannot do with EA NHL games...perhaps someone could answer this...is it possible to upload your own logos into the game and create custom jerseys or can you only use "custom" logos provided within the game.

the reason i ask is, if it is possible to upload your own logos into the game i would definitely consider buying the game----it would be great for my fantasy hockey league.....

also if it is possible,is it a fairly simple process??

I finally saw it for the first time...but the negative space inside the "C" is shaped like the outline of the city of Vancouver as taken from an aerial view!

It's official: The Orca rules! :)

So wait - Vancouver from above as opposed to a skyline view/silhouette? That sounds a little ambitious for a logo with so much else going on. I've been saying for almost a decade that the orca looks like it's taking a #2...I really hoped they fixed this thing more than it sounds like...

Finally found a decent version of it, so this is what I think the Lightning SHOULD do with their logo.

Simple, yet effective.

Actually, im thinking I like it with the black circle - just have "TAMPA BAY" arch on the top, with "Lightning" below in a basic font. Bingo, done. Quality, classic logo, like the circle logo the Wild are going fulltime with this coming season.

Um... been done before.

2970360710038232934ykuVeR_ph.jpg

Simple, yet effective.

Um... been done before.

even earlier....

268.gif

oBIgzrL.png

Simple, yet effective.

Um... been done before.

even earlier....

268.gif

...which would be why he called it "classic". If it had never been done before it wouldn't be classic.

Simple, yet effective.

Um... been done before.

even earlier....

268.gif

...which would be why he called it "classic". If it had never been done before it wouldn't be classic.

...I know. Only posted that to show the Wild werent the first team.

oBIgzrL.png

templatesca0.png

So... looks like ea sports has been kind enough to give us the rbk templates :)

I see boston's, nashville patent-pending "t-shirt" design, washington capitals, panthers, any more?

Sen's might be that one in the top-middle

i'm not very familiar with what you can and cannot do with EA NHL games...perhaps someone could answer this...is it possible to upload your own logos into the game and create custom jerseys or can you only use "custom" logos provided within the game.

the reason i ask is, if it is possible to upload your own logos into the game i would definitely consider buying the game----it would be great for my fantasy hockey league.....

also if it is possible,is it a fairly simple process??

IN the latest ones (2002-2007) you could. It was easiest with 2002. NObody kows if this can be done with 08 yet. probably easiest (if not, only) to be done on the PC version.

But it looks to me EA is going Madden with the create a team and giving you templates and coloring options as opposed to just choosing from jerseys in the game (or imported), so, like in Madden, if the PC version is anything like the Xbox one, you probably wouldnt be able to. (Though, in madden you can import custon helmet graphics, field graphics, and logos, but thats it)

oBIgzrL.png

Simple, yet effective.

Um... been done before.

What has?

SigReflect.png

Canucks' jersey choices in NHL 2K8:

nhl-2k8-20070809095619462.jpg

What is the jersey to the right of the white orca from this year and to the left of a version of the white spaghetti skate? It's obscured by the overall, offensive, and special teams graphics.

What is the jersey to the right of the white orca from this year and to the left of a version of the white spaghetti skate? It's obscured by the overall, offensive, and special teams graphics.

Looks like the version of the stick-and-rink jersey that Vancouver wore last season.

I don't believe 2k8 has the Edge jerseys. EA's NHL 2008 (which is a differnet game, for those of you who aren't gamers) partnered with Reebok to introduce the Edge program in the game, so they are all in that game. I don't believe 2K8 from 2kSports has the same deal.

Looks like the version of the stick-and-rink jersey that Vancouver wore last season.

am i the only one that thinks the bottom stripes of the canucks jerseys look really wierd?

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived