2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

lol, in those pics it looks huge; just a big face gleaming

It's probably because the Ducks logo, since its a wordmark, is slightly smaller than the other logos.

I'm also glad they modified the 3D logo and made it the primary. The more I look at the new one, the old one seems more and more flawed.

True, but I am also curious to see what the revamped 2D logo will look like

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There hasn't been any info on NHL08 for the PS2 as of now.... I bet it'll be NHL07 with updated rosters and uni's

and NHL07 was just a repackaged NHL06 (for xbox and ps2 & pc) anyway

theres a huge reason to get the new systems to play the new NHL games, otherwise you're still playing that god awful 06 game

Since Eric Stall is the coverboy, think that any of those could be the new Hurricanes jersey pattern?
On gamespot, they're demoeing NHL 08 live, and they showed the new sens logo by accident

Still old jersey's though

So they had the new logo with the old uni's maybe they're not changing it?

They wouldn't be having an official unveiling unless they were changing the jerseys.

On gamespot, they're demoeing NHL 08 live, and they showed the new sens logo by accident

Still old jersey's though

I'm not a video game guy but did you mean the old jerseys had the new logo on the front or did just that "scoreboard" screenshot have the new logo?

blew up the template image and smoothed it over

sure someone else coulda done it better but it beats straining your eyes for now ;)

upsizetemplatesmg6.png

Oh crap. Now I see how rbk did the templates based off the edge jerseys. Florida's, Nasville's, Washington's, and the All-Star Game jerseys are all in there.

God help us....

Indeed. God help us...

blew up the template image and smoothed it over

sure someone else coulda done it better but it beats straining your eyes for now ;)

upsizetemplatesmg6.png

Fun some funny reason, I think the top left, will be the for the New Jersey Devils...

4kv29i.jpg

upsizetemplatesmg6.png

Hopefully the Leafs go with something like the top left template for their away jersey.

I know their home jersey isn't up there but as for the road jersey, if they do use a design like that then it wont be that one exactly because the sleve striping is wrong.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

the Detroit uniform is proof that the teams are screwing up their designs.

I certainly take it as such.

We have heard unconfirmed assertions that the teams only had "veto power". I don't buy it at all.

Ken Holland himself said "veto" clearly.

Source?

Ted Leonsis said exactly the opposite when the Caps unveiled their new uniforms. He said that the team worked closely in conjunction with Reebok, giving feedback and shaping the design.

This is like the NFL making it a rule to have all teams based off of the Broncos, Vikings, and Falcons templates. These Edge jerseys all suck ass in terms of design. The only one that's made a quality splash to me is the Red Wings because they barely changed anything. The Blue Jackets are okay I guess, but most of them are just painful. Very painful. I feel bad for the NHL and for it's die hard fans because the league is pissing on most of its traditions. It's screwed things up by ditching the classic logo, the classic rules, and now their classic jerseys. The revamp I understand, considering the league was practically dead, but I think by just holding pat and not changing at this magnitude, hockey could've come back.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived