2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm holding my breath... But maybe those pics are just really crappy since I know how NHL 2k8 graphics already screwed up on the sens jerseys in their trailers (screwed up REAL bad)

OMFG. Everyone, For the last time, STOP judging games that HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED only by their GRAPHICS from SCREENSHOTS and TRAILERS, especially regarding jerseys that haven't even been unveiled yet.

Thank you.

New Red Wings uniforms. Look a lot like the old Red Wings uniform.

redwingsedge.jpg

http://redwings.nhl.com/ext/wings_jerseyemail_resize_fn.pdf

the white one is a bit different. It doesn't to appear to have the shoulder dips as seen here:

p2335769reg.jpg

Actually it does, look closely at the left shoulder. You see a very small white gap, meaning the design remianed intact, except for the collar.

I'm holding my breath... But maybe those pics are just really crappy since I know how NHL 2k8 graphics already screwed up on the sens jerseys in their trailers (screwed up REAL bad)

OMFG. Everyone, For the last time, STOP judging games that HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN RELEASED only by their GRAPHICS from SCREENSHOTS and TRAILERS, especially regarding jerseys that haven't even been unveiled yet.

Thank you.

He means that the pic of the guy in the audience was blurry, and yes they did screw up the numbers on the red and i think black jerseys last year, and there were some other things apparently, your obviously biased towards the 2K series, whether it be that you aren't willing to try the skill stick, or that you don't want to spend the extra buck for the Ea game.

and if anything the SCREENSHOTS and TRAILERS should have the best GRAPHICS because most of them are CINEMATICS...I hope by typing in CAPITALS I got my POINT across TO you..

Hi, how are you?

redwingsedge.jpg

the white one is a bit different. It doesn't to appear to have the shoulder dips as seen here:

p2335769reg.jpg

Actually it does, look closely at the left shoulder. You see a very small white gap, meaning the design remianed intact, except for the collar.

You sir are correct!

untitled-6.jpg

THe problem in the US is that the local networks won't even show the games for free half the time, you have to pay to see it, in Chicago it's even worse than that.

What are you talking about? The only reason why Chicago only has half there games on TV is because of their owner not the network. Wirtz won't allow home game (most there are a few exceptions if road games get picked up nationally) to be aired on tv because he feels that it will hurt home attendance. You can make the argument that it has hurt the Blackhawks gate but that is besides the point. All the other US based teams have an overwhelming majority if not all their games televised on their local regional sports network (FSN, Comcast Sportsnet, and such). These are the same channels that also carry local baseball and basketball games. These networks in most places are carried on one's regular basic cable package. If you are talking about Free over the air networks many teams do have a select number of games on local over the air networks. However as for a sports TV in the States though (NFL excluded because they operate differently) there are very few games on local on local network TV because the money is in cable. Only baseball has a significant amount of games on local over the air TV. As far as Pay Per View goes to my knowledge no US team has any pay per view games.

On topic: That Red Wings jersey looks terrific. I don't love the collar, but they were able to keep the exact look they should have. So good on them. To me, best of the bunch, barely narrowing out the Predators.

Off topic: 40 percent of this thread can be debated in Sports in General, the other 40 in Concepts. I liked the enormity of the old thread that got canned -- it had heart. This one is just a giant pain to wade through. Canadian hockey fans are all nuts.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

redwingsedge.jpg

Why is that image so poor? You'd think if you were unvailing your new jerseys you'd use some decent pics. I really like how these look... it makes me wonder more and more how Nashville and Florida were allowed to come out with their horrid jerseys...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Thank you.

He means that the pic of the guy in the audience was blurry, and yes they did screw up the numbers on the red and i think black jerseys last year, and there were some other things apparently, your obviously biased towards the 2K series, whether it be that you aren't willing to try the skill stick, or that you don't want to spend the extra buck for the Ea game.

and if anything the SCREENSHOTS and TRAILERS should have the best GRAPHICS because most of them are CINEMATICS...I hope by typing in CAPITALS I got my POINT across TO you..

For your info, I own all hockey games from BOTH EA and 2k for the original Xbox, and I plan on purchasing both 08 and 2k8 for the 360 once I get it, so please, tell me how that is biased.

If owning all of the games has taught me anything, it's not to judge games entirely on their graphics. NHL 2005, 06, and 07 had superior graphics, but crappier game play, something many fanboys didn't want to believe.

If it's okay with you, I'd like to judge how good a game really is by actually buying it and playing it, not just by looking at a screenshot and saying "that game is bad because it has horrible graphics!"

Does anyone think that the Red Wings should have tried the string collar?

And yeah, I don't know why the quality of the PDF is so poor.

Yeah but it doesn't look bad. I want Chicago to do it more than I wanted the Wings to do it.

What I'm asking myself is why is Nashville the only team without an NFL upside down triangle collar?

...and thanks capn ^_^

I don't think the Wings used the lace up collar very long, if at all. as far as I know, they had the basic crewneck collar until they went to the v-neck style. I may be in the minority here, but I like the new collar design.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

redwingsedge.jpg

p2335769reg.jpg

As well, as I notice that the bottom stripe on the away jerseys seem to be lowered (not much) . I guess its not a big deal to nobody, but it might make a different on the ice...

4kv29i.jpg

Thank you.

For your info, I own all hockey games from BOTH EA and 2k for the original Xbox, and I plan on purchasing both 08 and 2k8 for the 360 once I get it, so please, tell me how that is biased.

If owning all of the games has taught me anything, it's not to judge games entirely on their graphics. NHL 2005, 06, and 07 had superior graphics, but crappier game play, something many fanboys didn't want to believe.

If it's okay with you, I'd like to judge how good a game really is by actually buying it and playing it, not just by looking at a screenshot and saying "that game is bad because it has horrible graphics!"

From the post you had before this, yah it sounded like you were biased, I'm sorry that I don't know your life story and the chapter: "I bought both games and I am TrU G4m3R!!!!"

He was judging the screenshot, and the fact that the game had crappy graphics, big :censored:ing whoop, it does have horrible graphics, he never said the game itself was pure :censored:, and you can judge anything you want for any reason unlike you I don't care how people judge the video games I like.

Hi, how are you?

redwingsedge.jpg

Why is that image so poor? You'd think if you were unvailing your new jerseys you'd use some decent pics. I really like how these look... it makes me wonder more and more how Nashville and Florida were allowed to come out with their horrid jerseys...

Are we sure they're real?

untitled-6.jpg

Archived