2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

New Red Wings uniforms. Look a lot like the old Red Wings uniform.

redwingsedge.jpg

http://redwings.nhl.com/ext/wings_jerseyemail_resize_fn.pdf

Why is that image so poor? You'd think if you were unvailing your new jerseys you'd use some decent pics. I really like how these look... it makes me wonder more and more how Nashville and Florida were allowed to come out with their horrid jerseys...

Are we sure they're real?

Yes. Taken from a PDF directly from the Red Wings site.

edit: Also, NEW JERSEYS EVERYONE! TIME FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF FAKE PHOTOSHOPS WEEE!!!

edit2: Lame, charging $130 for the pre-orders? Everyone else was 109 or Less I think.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's with the RBK logo on the sleeve? Is that on all replicas along with the size tag?

Replicas. The old ones had the same with the CCM/KOHO logo.

Yep, I miss CCM.

As do I. :cry:

What's with the RBK logo on the sleeve? Is that on all replicas along with the size tag?

Replicas appear to be called "Premier" jerseys now.

Because they will have embroidered logos now and not the sublimented crests which was mentioned before. How do I know? Because the Washington Capitals jersey ordering Q&A said so.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Replicas. The old ones had the same with the CCM/KOHO logo.

I don't mind the little RBK on the sleeve too much but the tags on the bottom right are damn ugly.

I hate Detroit...but I love their jerseys...wings and rangers have my vote for best so far...maybe because they had the balls to day no to futuristic reebok piping and hold true to their history I applaud both franchises...Boston is alright too but the Original 6 need few to no tweaks in my opinion

brewerssig.jpg

So I suppose this...

capnSENATORS3.jpg

... keeps the possibilities of these...

capnSENATORS2.jpg

...alive.

Actually I think your safe from the ASG/Edge jersey. I don't think the Edge jersey has piping running up to the collorbone, than you can see on the pic.

What I would worry about is that it looks AWFULLY SIMILAR to the Preds and Panthers new jerseys, with the piping running up from the chest....

Yeah, maybe it does look like the Preds' & Panthers' jerseys. However, I don't see useless piping or stripes going all the way down their arms. That's good.

Looks to me like they went with striped forearms just like on the current away jerseys. Thats ok. Needs more stripes, in my opinion.

Senators = Stripes.

Why the stripes, you may ask? Because we're cool... and a storied franchise. :winner:

thecatch.jpg

Yeah, maybe it does look like the Preds' & Panthers' jerseys. However, I don't see useless piping or stripes going all the way down their arms. That's good.

Looks to me like they went with striped forearms just like on the current away jerseys. Thats ok. Needs more stripes, in my opinion.

Senators = Stripes.

Why the stripes, you may ask? Because we're cool... and a storied franchise. :winner:

What stripe? The bit of colour on the elbow doesn't even go all the way around the arm. It just kind of goes around part way before stopping. I don't know how it could be considered a stripe. There isn't one stripe on that entire jersey.

I am also lovin the fact you are pretending that I didn't just school you with your knowledge of your team. It is a shame, I do a little bit of work and I don't even get acknowledged for it. Come on, no harm in admitting that a Leafs fan knows more about the history of your crummy team than you do. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The PDF is low quality because an 8.5 x 11 PDF at high quality would be pretty big to put on the internet. You can get it to be ok...but a 2 pager still would be almost 1mb. To keep the size down designers bump down the resolution, usually at the request of web developers, but its also usually for the best.

Archived