2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
capn,

i'm loving these 3rd grade drawn jersey 'leaks'. can we have a slug one? also give us some original six ones. these things are so obnoxiously ugly that they are fun to look at.

MONTREAL OMG!!!

HABSLEAK.jpg

Alright seriously, can somebody get these a pillow, they're getting pretty tired :sleeping:

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Another crappy market gets to keep their franchise.

Florida Hockey: Feel the Excitement

Yeah what a crappy market. Being 3rd in the US in overall attendance and 6th in capacity percentage last year.

Fixed.

How so?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/attendance?s...l&year=2007

Both in total and average attendance, they rank 3rd.

If only the Sabres had a bigger arena...

Also, how can Calgay get 112% of capacity. That must be a lot of standing room only.

Another crappy market gets to keep their franchise.

Florida Hockey: Feel the Excitement

Yeah what a crappy market. Being 3rd in the US in overall attendance and 6th in capacity percentage last year.

Fixed.

How so?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/attendance?s...l&year=2007

Both in total and average attendance, they rank 3rd.

If only the Sabres had a bigger arena...

Also, how can Calgay get 112% of capacity. That must be a lot of standing room only.

Some of the capacities ESPN uses are very wrong - ex. Edmonton's capacity has been 16839 since renovations added extra luxury boxes (removing two rows of lower bowl seating) about a decade ago. I believe Calgary reopened some third deck seating after the lockout. They are likely using incorrect capacities for other arenas too, but these are the only two I know are definitely wrong.

For all those in the Tampa Bay attendance circle jerk...here's a bit of info that might get you to shut up (btw, i don't even hate the team, i don't mind the bolts)...

And while the team may do a good job marketing itself in Florida, it's still not profitable. Team officials have said the club has lost more than US$70 million under current ownership, and that the only season the club made money was during its championship run in 2004.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=215739&hubname=nhl

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

For what it's worth...

535%20px%20new%20era%20banner.jpg

This is from www.ottawasenators.com

There is also a new wordmark that is shown in this ad, so go check it out.

Those leaks from nhl 08 could be the real deal.

We will find out at around 6:15 on august 22nd.

Anyone gonna go? Send us all pics if you are.

thecatch.jpg

Yeah at first those fake jerseys were funny but now I just dont know. I am getting a bit tired of them. Not agianst you doing them...just I dont think they are funny anymore...dont know if anyone else agrees with me or not but I am just speaking my mind.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

It was funny when things were slow, but it's novelty wore off, that's not a slight towards the dude that made them for fun...

Dont know exactly what you meen by "that's not a slight towards the dude that made them for fun..." but I am just saying that I dont really find them funny anymore...at first it was just like a sick joke by now its like yeah you kinda already did that so I dont think its funny. But if he wants to keep making them I dont care I am just saying that I dont really find them funny and I am sure there has to be at least one other person who agrees with me.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

For what it's worth...

535%20px%20new%20era%20banner.jpg

This is from www.ottawasenators.com

There is also a new wordmark that is shown in this ad, so go check it out.

Those leaks from nhl 08 could be the real deal.

We will find out at around 6:15 on august 22nd.

Anyone gonna go? Send us all pics if you are.

That new word mark is a lot like the Thrashers jersey font...

For all those in the Tampa Bay attendance circle jerk...here's a bit of info that might get you to shut up (btw, i don't even hate the team, i don't mind the bolts)...
And while the team may do a good job marketing itself in Florida, it's still not profitable. Team officials have said the club has lost more than US$70 million under current ownership, and that the only season the club made money was during its championship run in 2004.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=215739&hubname=nhl

I know they might not have made money before but I am sure that doug knows what he is doing! That is probably really bias...since he went to school with my dad...as did 2 other NHL assistant coachs...and all three (plus a couple other guys in the NHL) just happen to be from my hometown of summerside PEI. I dont know if anyone even cares about that but personally I think its pretty cool...and just in case anyone is interested in who the other guys are I will tell you. Current Canucks assistant coach Mike Kelly, Current Islanders assistant coaches Gerard Gallant and John Chabot and former Blue Jackets GM (interm after doug maclean got fired) Jim Clark.

Hey i've hung out with Rich Winter a few times, banged an NHL defenseman's sister and partied with a bunch of NHL'ers i went to school with or played hockey with, doesn't mean i think a team that has made money 1 year will all of a sudden start busting money out of every hole for profit.

Doug McLean is a bit of a moron, yes, everyone knows it, the guy is an idiot when he speaks his mind and can never stay on topic in any hockey conversation when on TV, but what can he possibly do to make more money with the Bolts?

When they had ticket prices that were on par with the other teams, they didn't make money, when they had incentive laden tickets that were cheap, still didn't make money...only time they made money was when they made it to the finals and won.

Unless Tampa decides to go on some disgustingly sick Cup winning run to make profit, i don't see them just turning around like that. Most teams have a few years they don't make money and a few years they do, in a cycle sort of way. But 1 year of profit? That's harsh, they sell out at home, yet they can't make money? DM might want to push the trade of Richards and start trimming some of the payroll a little to ease the profit loss margin. Denis & Richards would be ideal guys to dump (won't happen for Richards, but Denis maybe).

Not dissing the Lightning, i just think that sucks, when a team has a good fanbase and support can't turn a profit. One of the few expansion teams to win a Cup in the last 10 years, they have been winning and have been a playoff team more often than none in the past few seasons. I don't get how the Lightning only have 1 year of profit, how the hell do the Panthers survive as well as a bunch of other teams in the states?

I can say this with full confidence that the few Canadian teams we do have, all make a profit (not turning this into a US-Canada thing), they all have great attendance and make money, Tampa does all the right things and can't seem to make it more than 1 profitable year, that's messed up. I don't know if it's the contracts the top players have or what, maybe the team needs to raise ticket prices a smidge.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Will the sens new motto be "Tonight We Dine In Hell" or "We will fight in the shade?"...to go along with that 300 wannabe logo rip-off that they are pawning off as an "update?"

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived