2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

It is being reported in Detroit that the Tampa Bay Lightning (also owned by Piston's owner Bill Davidson) are about to be sold. I wonder if that will affect the logo/uni change. If I paid multiple millions for a pro team, I would want a say on the logo/unis.

New ownership group: Lightning to stay

tblightningowners450rg9.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CCM? Why didn't they give them RBK one's used last season?
And they're darks. The most recent darks were the kohos. So those are either replicas or ancient.

Teams usually give CCM replicas for press conferences. I remember one time when it was an rbk authentic, but every other time, it's been a replica.

Devils Nation!

THat's how we roll. Assimilate or perish!!!

Explain the River Rats

The River Rats are Carolinas affiliate now. Lowell is with New Jersey.

I was fully aware of that. But the logic was proposed that they conform or die. Utica had the Devils. Albany the River Rats and Trenton the Devils. So I was curious how Albany survived assimilation. :)

Another crappy market gets to keep their franchise.

Florida Hockey: Feel the Excitement

If 20,000+ a game is a sign of a crappy market, the NHL needs to find about 27 new markets.

As per boltprospects.com, the new owners have seen the new logo and it will be officially revealed to the public August 25th.

Yeah what a crappy market. Being 3rd in the US in overall attendance and 6th in capacity percentage last year.

Fixed.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Yeah what a crappy market. Being 3rd in the league in overall attendance and 6th in capacity percentage last year.

I thought if your market was south of Pennsylvania that it was crappy. ^_^

Some people just seem to feel the need to bitch.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

It is being reported in Detroit that the Tampa Bay Lightning (also owned by Piston's owner Bill Davidson) are about to be sold. I wonder if that will affect the logo/uni change. If I paid multiple millions for a pro team, I would want a say on the logo/unis.

New ownership group: Lightning to stay

tblightningowners450rg9.jpg

Enjoy Doug Maclean. You guys can have him.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived