2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, why exactly do people seem to constantly stoke the same run into the ground jokes?

There must be more Larry The Cable Guy fans on this board than I thought.

Relax, we all just wanna Git R Done.

Why did I type that?

To make me laugh. Thank you.

I don't see that being real at all, everyone says it's their uncle when they lie, hell I don;t ven know what half of my uncles do...

Seriously? I know what my mom's brother's and my dad's brother's do for work and what not, outside that type of relationship...no clue.

Anyways, yeah i hear crap like that too "oh my uncle who knows a guy said this..." it was a load of bull the moment he couldn't leake the images from his uncle, he could have passed it on to him and he could have sent it annonymously to someone who could've created a flickr or whatever image html thingy to post here...

Damn run-around crap.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I got this from the Leafs forum, the first time he posted it I criticized it of being an MS Paint job, and he responds:
As for some of the people who have critized the photo for being done on MS Paint, it was, plain and simple. My uncle who works as a designer got the picture sent to him of the 08' leaf jersey but couldn't send me the actual picture itself because of copyrights and infringement trademark laws. So he basically did with what he had at his place as quick as possible to show me and came up with the Paint job done shot of the new jersey, this is not a fake, this is as real as the sens choking in the cup final, Go Leafs GO!!!!

leafsrbkedgejersey.jpg

But, I could have drawn something up and said my uncle was a designer too...

Just putting it out there.

Not even close. The first hint that it is a total, total fake is that the guy obviously does not remember that MLSE came out months ago saying that silver was being removed from the colour scheme. So now the blue and white will actually be blue and white. I mean come on, if you are going to do a fake put some research into it first. Second, it was posted on the Leafs forum, the cesspool where 14 year old punks think they know everything and believe everything you tell them. If it was anything close to the real jersey, don't you think the mods would have removed it very quickly??

I'm just sayin. (It also looks nothing close to how the actual jersey will look which I have said before is extremly plain and simple and nothing like the Preds or Panthers).

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

My uncle who works as a designer got the picture sent to him of the 08' leaf jersey but couldn't send me the actual picture itself because of copyrights and infringement trademark laws. So he basically did with what he had at his place as quick as possible to show me and came up with the Paint job done shot of the new jersey

What kind of designer only has MS Paint at his place?... that'd be my question

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

My uncle who works as a designer got the picture sent to him of the 08' leaf jersey but couldn't send me the actual picture itself because of copyrights and infringement trademark laws. So he basically did with what he had at his place as quick as possible to show me and came up with the Paint job done shot of the new jersey

Someone who must have learned his trade from the Patsox School of Art and Design and now works at Potsex Designs or whatever lame name it has this week.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Someone who must have learned his trade from the Patsox School of Art and Design and now works at Potsex Designs or whatever lame name it has this week.

THERE'S A SCHOOL!! :blink:

And let's be honest, shouldn't it be spelled Skool?

THERE'S A SCHOOL!! :blink:

And let's be honest, shouldn't it be spelled Skool?

Knowing who we're talking about, I'm surprised it isn't spelled with numbers and happy faces.

philly.png

So, why exactly do people seem to constantly stoke the same run into the ground jokes?

There must be more Larry The Cable Guy fans on this board than I thought.

I too and getting really tired of these stupid fake concepts, especially the ones that look like it was drawn by a kid, yea it was funny the first time, but now theres 20+ pages of this crap.

I got this from the Leafs forum, the first time he posted it I criticized it of being an MS Paint job, and he responds:
As for some of the people who have critized the photo for being done on MS Paint, it was, plain and simple. My uncle who works as a designer got the picture sent to him of the 08' leaf jersey but couldn't send me the actual picture itself because of copyrights and infringement trademark laws. So he basically did with what he had at his place as quick as possible to show me and came up with the Paint job done shot of the new jersey, this is not a fake, this is as real as the sens choking in the cup final, Go Leafs GO!!!!

leafsrbkedgejersey.jpg

If thats the real deal, which it probably isn't I wouldn't mind that at all

canucks_sig1.jpg

So much for a fresh start... for any of you curious, the first post of this thread is still up to date, so if you have any questions as to if anything new has been released this week (which there hasn't), be sure to check there.

Instead of wondering about blatant fakeries, why don't we discuss the merits of what's already been released? So far I'd give the NHL as a whole about a C+. Florida and Nashville are terrible, then again I didn't think they were that good to begin with. And the more I see, the more I appreciate the Caps' design.

leafsrbkedgejersey.jpg

Thats because your not a true Leaf fan...

That is plain :censored:!

So much for a fresh start... for any of you curious, the first post of this thread is still up to date, so if you have any questions as to if anything new has been released this week (which there hasn't), be sure to check there.

Instead of wondering about blatant fakeries, why don't we discuss the merits of what's already been released? So far I'd give the NHL as a whole about a C+. Florida and Nashville are terrible, then again I didn't think they were that good to begin with. And the more I see, the more I appreciate the Caps' design.

Just wanna ask one more thing, does anyone know what the oilers are doing to their logo? No one said anything about in this fourm

canucks_sig1.jpg

leafsrbkedgejersey.jpg

Thats because your not a true Leaf fan...

That is plain :censored: !

Your right I'm not a true leaf fan, sure I cheer for them yeah, but the only reason I do that is because they have the most games on tv for my area. I will cheer for them in the playoffs (if they can even make the playoffs) but they're not my favorite NHL team.

canucks_sig1.jpg

Archived