2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

canadienswhite.jpg

There, something to discuss, whether it be real or fake (it is totally fake)...

The funniest part about that one is that someone did it thinking it looks nice! The mixed stripping reminds me of a ladder.

STARS LEAK!!!

STARSLEAK.jpg

I can tell this is real because it has the NHL shield on the collar and it's in the new template and doesn't look photoshopped.

disclaimer: I'm a hypocritical bastard

I love the way how the Reebok logo is subtly integrated to that jersey and color scheme. I suggest they do that for each team from now.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
STARS LEAK!!!

STARSLEAK.jpg

I can tell this is real because it has the NHL shield on the collar and it's in the new template and doesn't look photoshopped.

I call fake. If you look closely the stars on the sides don't continue on to the back. Also, it's not using the same striping pattern as the all star jerseys.

4114313717_ee13929eec_o.png

I could use some more vegas gold integrated with that hot toxic green. It's definitely legitimate. Love that piping, but could use some more.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

STARS LEAK!!!

STARSLEAK.jpg

I personally like how one side features the number and the other side spells out the number. I'd like to see Sergei Zubov's number spelled out on there to see how it would fit. Well done. ;)

I'm not sure if anyone posted this, but players actually showed them off at their 2007 draft party. Here's a link to that party: http://youtube.com/watch?v=FGOYnUWd9wM. Found this on the IGN NHL 08 boards.

Wow, the narration on that is almost unbearable.

Indeed; it makes the narrator in this clip which is not particularly worksafe sound like Ron Howard.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

canadienswhite.jpg

There, something to discuss, whether it be real or fake (it is totally fake)...

The funniest part about that one is that someone did it thinking it looks nice! The mixed stripping reminds me of a ladder.

STARS LEAK!!!

STARSLEAK.jpg

I love the way how the Reebok logo is subtly integrated to that jersey and color scheme. I suggest they do that for each team from now.

Thats by far the best lookin jersey I've ever seen

canucks_sig1.jpg

Indeed; it makes the narrator in this clip which is not particularly worksafe sound like Ron Howard.

That's the greatest thing i've ever seen...

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

If you look at the shorts, they are using their current logo. Somebody in the 190+ thread mentionned that the Penguins will alter their logo somehow. For haters of this uniform, this might give some hope that this is not the real thing, since it wont be that logo on the uniform.

The only thing the Pens can do to improve the logo is to finally reintroduce the little scarf on the guy. That's it. Keep the muscular, roided-out Pengy in the minors where bush-league designs like that belong.

Amen, brotha

The scarf was ok back in the day, but today...how menacing is a freakin scarf?

"That Penguin with the scarf is what Penguin hockey is all about, 29er"...

Menacing-logos are sooo Zephyr...

STARS LEAK!!!

STARSLEAK.jpg

I got the Pantones for this bad-boy, and I thought I'd post the swatches:

DallasStarz_PF1_2008_SOL.jpg

Can't divulge the actual Pantone values, because Jimmy the Weasel threatened to make me "swim with the fishes" if I did.

STARS LEAK!!!

STARSLEAK.jpg

I got the Pantones for this bad-boy, and I thought I'd post the swatches:

Can't divulge the actual Pantone values, because Jimmy the Weasel threatened to make me "swim with the fishes" if I did.

lmfao That's hilarious. I had to save it. Nice work. :D

Edit: Looking at the pantone sheet again, I think it's wrong. There is Dallas Starz black on there, but the primary color is "Inner-City Projects Green." The Starz black is only on the side panels.

Edit: Looking at the pantone sheet again, I think it's wrong. There is Dallas Starz black on there, but the primary color is "Inner-City Projects Green." The Starz black is only on the side panels.

So it is...

And when Pantone does a joke...he takes it to the next level.

FTW.

:blues:

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived