2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, gang... time for a "life lesson", brought to you by a Moderator of the CCSLC.

Every member of the CCSLC is welcome to their opinion on any number of topics that are being discussed in this community on any given day. For example... let's say the relative merits of the Vancouver Canucks' Orca logo. Every member of the CCSLC is welcome to share their opinions on any number of topics being discussed in this community on any given day - the Canucks' Orca logo included.

That said, there is NO reason to pointedly attack the intelligence and/or taste of another member of the CCSLC based upon an opinion that said member chooses to share within this community. Further, such behavior will NOT be tolerated. If you cannot, or will not, conduct yourself politely towards those members of this community who differ in opinion with you, be advised that failure to do so may well be construed as grounds for disciplinary action - including the suspension or cessation of CCSLC membership privileges.

Youth will not necessarily be a defense against acting like a child in this community. "Veteran" status and/or "expressing a personal style of humor" will not necessarily be a defense against acting like boor in this community. To be sure, each and every breach of CCSLC protocol - and each and every CCSLC member who commits such a breach - will ultimately be judged on it's own merits. That said, the best "rule of thumb" is to conduct your business in this community with equal measures of civility, common sense and humor. Above all, subscribe to the Golden Rule: Treat others as you would want them to treat you.

Thanks for your attention and your cooperation.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of logo and uniform changes coming to the NHL in time for the 2007-2008 season.

So, we're NOT talking about Uma Thuman's ass?

I'm so confused.

No need for confusion. Discussion of Ms. Thurman's ass is encouraged, so long as it is done politely... civilly... with tact and maturity.

So I take it with this group Uma Thurman's ass is off limits.

So, we're NOT talking about Uma Thuman's ass?

I'm so confused.

No need for confusion. Discussion of Ms. Thurman's ass is encouraged, so long as it is done politely... civilly... with tact and maturity.

So I take it with this group Uma Thurman's ass is off limits.

Ass you say?

swamp-ass-man.jpg

torontomapleleafsvf3.png

I just found a leaked Leafs jersey. I think it might be real. I don't like it though, it rips off the nashville predators jerseys.

I like how u were able to put horizontal and vertical stripings together, and yet make it look really good. I also like the RBK because we all need to know who the designers are!

"end of sarcasm"

At least we're talking hockey again. Anyways, what the hell is up with the vertical stripes. It's soo ugly but i can't stop looking at it.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

That thing is so flat... like a piece of cardboard... it's barely got any crease shadows.

One dimensional crap hockey is what Habs hockey is all about...i kid...i kid.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

If you look at the shorts, they are using their current logo. Somebody in the 190+ thread mentionned that the Penguins will alter their logo somehow. For haters of this uniform, this might give some hope that this is not the real thing, since it wont be that logo on the uniform.

The only thing the Pens can do to improve the logo is to finally reintroduce the little scarf on the guy. That's it. Keep the muscular, roided-out Pengy in the minors where bush-league designs like that belong.

Amen, brotha

That thing is so flat... like a piece of cardboard... it's barely got any crease shadows.

Pfft, I wouldn't care if you were serious in insulting the Habs... Afterall, I am a Leafs fan. ;)

Wade-sig.png

Pfft, I wouldn't care if you were serious in insulting the Habs... Afterall, I am a Leafs fan. ;)

.... ah the Leafs with NO dimensional hockey.... ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived