2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's news. All this time we've been hearing "Penguins Logo will have a minor tweak" and now there is nothing done to it at all...i was starting to get used to the idea that hey we might have a tweak to our beloved logo.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Well that's news. All this time we've been hearing "Penguins Logo will have a minor tweak" and now there is nothing done to it at all...i was starting to get used to the idea that hey we might have a tweak to our beloved logo.

Let me also say that I've had this file for a number of months now (it's dated April 20, 2007), and things sometimes change, but that's what I know.

You all know that the "Vegas Gold" was changed before last season (2006-2007) right? I actually had originally missed that, but a "friend" corrected me...

What's this about the Vegas gold?

The one we currently used? Yeah i'm not really that fond of it, it looks a little like bronze on tv at times and i have the jerseys and they look nice in person but i loved the yellow we used to have. I did hear something about the Vegas Gold was changed a little for last season...

How often do these Logo sheet's change within a time frame like how you've had the pens one. From April to August...have other logo sheets changed much from the April logo sheet you've received to the final one (in the past) ?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Just want to note that I have a Penguins 2007-2008 logo sheet, and there aren't any changes to the primary at all. None.

Are you positive? Because what I was told came directly from RBK very recently and I was told different. PM me if you want to know exactly what I know about it because I am very confused now as to which is true. At the moment though, I am going to continue to go with my source until proven otherwise, just because I received this info recently, same with the Flames tid bit.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Just want to note that I have a Penguins 2007-2008 logo sheet, and there aren't any changes to the primary at all. None.

Are you positive? Because what I was told came directly from RBK very recently and I was told different. PM me if you want to know exactly what I know about it because I am very confused now as to which is true. At the moment though, I am going to continue to go with my source until proven otherwise, just because I received this info recently, same with the Flames tid bit.

Like I said, my file is from April - it's certainly possible that something had been tweaked since then. We won't know until the eventual unveiling I'm guessing.

Archived