2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
STARS LEAK!!!

STARSLEAK.jpg

One question... do the bits of floral carpet attach to the jersey at the body, like wings? Or hang down from the arms like two mini-capes? :D

(I'm sure it's very aerodynamic either way...)

STARS LEAK!!!

STARSLEAK.jpg

One question... do the bits of floral carpet attach to the jersey at the body, like wings? Or hang down from the arms like two mini-capes? :D

(I'm sure it's very aerodynamic either way...)

Wings because every game starts with players standing with their arms outstreached as a giant fan blows at 100mph and the players basically sail into the boards and crash.

The stars jerseys were designed with Stefan in mind, they didn't want any other stars players to miss an open net 1 foot away from the net. Modano was quite pleased, he was heard saying he was soo going to buy one for his poodle as well.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Anyone know who is officially next to unveil?

I'm hoping it's Toronto I can't wait to see their jerseys

Don't expect nothing big :blink: .

The only big thing you should be expecting is the backlash over how boring it will look.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Anyone know who is officially next to unveil?

I'm hoping it's Toronto I can't wait to see their jerseys

Don't expect nothing big :blink: .

The only big thing you should be expecting is the backlash over how boring it will look.

The only thing boring that may give me the urge to backlash are more side panels. Their traditional stripes aren't very exciting but at least it's a clean look.

Just did this quick, i wanted to see how some updates would look on the pens jersey so i tried it out and did a few minor changes. I didn't want to post in the concept forum just yet, i am still trying to update the gloves and the skates to make it a little less "old school" and modernize it a bit.

So i changed the eyes, added the Emperor Penguin yellow mark on the chest, that's all i've done so far, well that and went back to the old Penguins yellow (a staple in Pittsburgh sports, pirates, steelers and well pens - before).

So here's a minor change that i did...when i update it i'll post in the concept board with the gloves and skates.

Just want some thoughts since there are no new jerseys or logo leaks, felt this could be something worth discussing perhaps, just an idea of what kind of updates would be nice to the pens logo...

VCX-Pens-2007-2.png

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Is that new penguin giving me the peoples eyebrow!?

You should have added this: :therock: (It's actually labeled "therock." The Internet is both terrific and incredibly stupid.)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived