2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah the blades with the orange/yellow...nasty.

Anyways, the Hurricanes kept their jersey design pretty much intact, they just added a white outline for a yoke (youlke, whatever way u want to spell it). People are way too determined to blame RBK.

BTW: Does anyone have more pictures about the create a team and possibly create a player option in EA? I want to see what the logo, skates, stick, player create option and everything looks like.

That's something that might push me towards buying the game this year.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

They better have that jersey design uniform creator thing for the PS2 version or I am going to be PISSED. Ive been waiting forever for EA to come out with something like this for a hockey game.

Don't count on it. EA has two separate teams working on NHL, one for next-gen (360 and PS3) and one for old gen (PS2)

So what is in next-gen might not make it on the PS2 and probably won't ...So buy a 360/PS3 :P

i'm not shelling out $600 for a game system just to play nhl08. i might get it for ps2 but i'm waiting until everyone plays it before i buy it. i want to know whats in it and whats missing before i pick up a copy. might get the pc version just to overhaul the ugly uniforms that are comming out and put in uniforms that are far more pleasing to the eye.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Since Eric Stall is the coverboy, think that any of those could be the new Hurricanes jersey pattern?
On gamespot, they're demoeing NHL 08 live, and they showed the new sens logo by accident

Still old jersey's though

So they had the new logo with the old uni's maybe they're not changing it?

Hi, how are you?

lol, in those pics it looks huge; just a big face gleaming

It's probably because the Ducks logo, since its a wordmark, is slightly smaller than the other logos.

I'm also glad they modified the 3D logo and made it the primary. The more I look at the new one, the old one seems more and more flawed.

Archived