2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want that Senators hat. NOW!

It is a cool hat design to have a logo on the front and on the bill.

The logo on the bill should be a secondary logo if one exists.

The leafs hat should have a blue leaf logo and a white leaf logo.

Everyone loves a roundel.

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

That sooo ain't it. Nothing close to what it is going to look like. Considering silver is nowhere to be found in the new look. This hat is purely white and blue, no silver piping anywhere.

22-08-07_1734.jpg

As for the new Sens unis... I think the uniforms themselves look great and that the sharp red, black and white work very well together, same with the lighter gold of the crest logo. One thing about the look that boils my blood like nothing else is that shoulder logo which has no right being there. Disgusting, absolutly disgusting. I am sure most people here know my gripes with Sens stealing history which doesn't belong to them and I am pissed at the NHL for allowing them to piss on the reputations of a former, proud team.

In addition, I don't get why the have the side view logo if they aren't even going to use it.

22-08-07_1728.jpg

So we can base the Leafs new jerseys off of a crappy shot of a hat?

That, and the fact MLSE said months ago the TML and silver colour were being removed from the scheme.

While we're at it, I'd like to see you actually ADD something to this thread. This may be a crappy shot, but its more than you have ever added. I am quite sad that the Leafs have someone like you "supporting" them.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

That sooo ain't it. Nothing close to what it is going to look like. Considering silver is nowhere to be found in the new look. This hat is purely white and blue, no silver piping anywhere.

22-08-07_1734.jpg

As for the new Sens unis... I think the uniforms themselves look great and that the sharp red, black and white work very well together, same with the lighter gold of the crest logo. One thing about the look that boils my blood like nothing else is that shoulder logo which has no right being there. Disgusting, absolutly disgusting. I am sure most people here know my gripes with Sens stealing history which doesn't belong to them and I am pissed at the NHL for allowing them to piss on the reputations of a former, proud team.

In addition, I don't get why the have the side view logo if they aren't even going to use it.

22-08-07_1728.jpg

That, and the fact MLSE said months ago the TML and silver colour were being removed from the scheme.

That shot of what its supposed to be cant be right. Like Neon said, theres no silver and no tml logo. Plus to add to that, they are guna confirm the final results on a peace of paper ? Lets just wait until they confirm the final results, or unless Neon wants to draw us a little preview :D .

4kv29i.jpg

Wow, because I dont believe some crappy photo shots of a hat Im not worthy to be a Leafs fan? Haha

He didn't say that you weren't worthy of being a leaf's fan because of the comment you made on the hat pic.

I'm pretty sure it's your overall personality on these boards that makes him embarassed, that you are a fan of the same team he is.

At least that's what I got out of it.

Hi, how are you?

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

22-08-07_1734.jpg

22-08-07_1728.jpg

That shot of what its supposed to be cant be right. Like Neon said, theres no silver and no tml logo. Plus to add to that, they are guna confirm the final results on a peace of paper ? Lets just wait until they confirm the final results, or unless Neon wants to draw us a little preview :D .

Sad thing is not that this "leak" goas against any other parcel of information that has been officially released, or that graphically there are so many things wrong with that concept, saddest thing is that someone at the CBC, including the News Director thought that this was newsworthy.

I tend to go with the theory that someone at MLSE was trying to "rain on the Sens Lauch Parade".

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

22-08-07_1734.jpg

22-08-07_1728.jpg

Sad thing is not that this "leak" goas against any other parcel of information that has been officially released, or that graphically there are so many things wrong with that concept, saddest thing is that someone at the CBC, including the News Director thought that this was newsworthy.

I tend to go with the theory that someone at MLSE was trying to "rain on the Sens Lauch Parade".

...or as others said a News Filler...I really doubt MLSE would put out something as :censored: as that.

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

22-08-07_1734.jpg

22-08-07_1728.jpg

...or as others said a News Filler...I really doubt MLSE would put out something as :censored: as that.

I agree! a filler all the way, but don't sell MLSE short, they sure didn't come up with anything that represents Toronto for the FC.

They took control of the Raptors and changed them from an original team with purple and silver as their colors and changed them to a generic look. As if the NBA needed another team with red as a primary color.

The marlies are about the only team that has a great logo that MLSE owns.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

22-08-07_1734.jpg

22-08-07_1728.jpg

I agree! a filler all the way, but don't sell MLSE short, they sure didn't come up with anything that represents Toronto for the FC.

They took control of the Raptors and changed them from an original team with purple and silver as their colors and changed them to a generic look. As if the NBA needed another team with red as a primary color.

I agree about the generic look but I assume MLSE was trying to push the Raps as Canadas time which is why the colour switch. I think they look amazing in red, white and black and it really signifies that they are Canadas team. I do like Toronto FC's logo though, even though it has nothing to do with Toronto. The Marlies logo is amazing, I agree with you there.

If I wanted the Leafs to change one thing it would have to be them adding the vintage Leaf as the main crest. I do like the silver and the TML logo, and Im the only Leafs fan that does?

Good point. I never hated the purple for the Raptors, but the too-tone ( purple and black ) away jerseys kinda killed it. I wouldn't mind too see the purple again, but they changed them to red ( in my words ) be known as a Canadian team.

4kv29i.jpg

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

22-08-07_1734.jpg

22-08-07_1728.jpg

I agree about the generic look but I assume MLSE was trying to push the Raps as Canadas time which is why the colour switch. I think they look amazing in red, white and black and it really signifies that they are Canadas team. I do like Toronto FC's logo though, even though it has nothing to do with Toronto. The Marlies logo is amazing, I agree with you there.

If I wanted the Leafs to change one thing it would have to be them adding the vintage Leaf as the main crest. I do like the silver and the TML logo, and Im the only Leafs fan that does?

This is an NHL board, so I won't get into my opinions of the FC or Raps....let's just say...I get the red with the raps...but why cut out purple? And the FC shieild/logo just looks uninspired to me.

I completely agree the Leafs need to go back and use a logo from the past. I'm thinking the late 60's logo they used around the time they won their last Stanley cup. That was always my favorite.

To be honest, i'd be happy if they just used the same uniform as last year adapted to the edge jersey, there was nothing great about it, but it's better than getting lost in all this pipeing and unarm striping and all that B.S.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Captured it from my tv.

leafs.jpg

22-08-07_1734.jpg

22-08-07_1728.jpg

I figured that the grey curved section within the Toronto FC crest was supposed to represent the Toronto City Hall buildings. Not sure where I first heard that. Maybe these boards?

I've always been a fan of the simplicity of the Leafs logo as well (Ballard era and 3rd jersey). I'd take its qualities over a chromed out sabre toothed tiger head any day of the week but hey that's just me.

zzPEfBm.png

Can you guys stop quoting multiple quotes that include huge pictures? Thanks.

sorry....i'll stop it.

I completely agree the Leafs need to go back and use a logo from the past. I'm thinking the late 60's logo they used around the time they won their last Stanley cup. That was always my favorite.

To be honest, i'd be happy if they just used the same uniform as last year adapted to the edge jersey, there was nothing great about it, but it's better than getting lost in all this pipeing and unarm striping and all that B.S.

I hope they keep the same jersey as well, its a classic and its one of the best, if not the best looking uniform in the game.

Archived