The Vikes are the latest victim...

whitedawg22

A long time ago, when I first saw a team wear facemasks that matched the color of the helmets (I think it was the University of Michigan, but I may be wrong), I thought, "Wow, this is really cool."

Gray facemasks are a thing of the past and should be left there.

I don't think the grey mask and simple horn mesh well with a modern jersey style, so I'm hoping the change is just for the throwback situation, which is ridiculous because they've basically had the same jerseys for years until recently.

I completely agree....

...and may I commend you on your taste for professional football teams?

I agree that the old vikings helmet with gray face mask does not mesh well at all with there abomination of a uniform. However I disagree with your comment about the vikings uni's. In fact the uniforms that the just changed from are significantly different than the uni's of the 70s. just because the tiny 1 inch cuff has a similar stripe patter to the sleeve stripes of before, doesn't mean it's the same...

I don't think the grey mask and simple horn mesh well with a modern jersey style, so I'm hoping the change is just for the throwback situation, which is ridiculous because they've basically had the same jerseys for years until recently.

I completely agree....

Thank you good sir. It appears we have a similar interests in gridiron taste. Superb.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I completely agree....

Thank you good sir. It appears we have a similar interests in gridiron taste. Superb.

*holds up beer*

here's to a 14-2 season and another trip to the big game....

I completely agree....

*holds up beer*

here's to a 14-2 season and another trip to the big game....

amen

ATL

Archived