Sens away concept

Snowcap30

I agree with STL...  It needs some white or cream color.  Something to contrast with the dark colors.  Otherwise, it's a nice subtle alternative to their set of "identity crisis" dark sweaters.

And I don't mean to gripe, but Hossa is #18, not #16.  I've been a fan of Marian's since his first game with the Portland Winter Hawks of the WHL -- and I was there to see it!  :cool:

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

the numbers would be a little difficult to read from afar.

the sens uniform scheme annoys me almost as much as the pro-padres brown setiment most of you carry. choose a logo, choose a jersey design, and stick with it! all three of thier jerseys together look like a disorganized mess. I dont like thier current road jersey at all. either they should go back to the black road jersey that matched the white, or make a white version of thier current alternate jersey.

The current alternate, with the 3-D logo, is brilliant.  And, I agree, they should make a white version of that, and bring their jerseys in line with each other.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I fully agree with Mockba. In fact, I'm wearing that exact jersey as I type this. Get rid of the horrendous swoop design, and the home is too boring. The alternate jersey is one of the 3 best jerseys in the league.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

They need to (on next years home/away switch):

Make the black alt., the new home. (3d logo as crest, tower logo on one shoulder, 2d logo on other--2d and 3d could reverse)

Make a white version of the above jersey for an away. (3d logo as crest, tower logo on one shoulder, 2d logo on other--2d and 3d could reverse)

Make the red swoosh jersey the alt. (3d logo as crest, tower logo on one shoulder, 2d logo on other)

I think my buddy STL FANATIC has the right idea. Make the black alt. the new home (if the league is indeed going to dark at home-why I don't know), make a white version of it for the road, and use the red jersey (which I own one of and love and think anyone who dislikes is insane) as an alternate. I just can't stand those home jerseys with the sideways logo and boring-as-hell striping. I could never understand that logo; does the Senator have horns coming out of his back? I'm working on a white version of the black alt. and I'll post it as soon as I can figure out how.

Archived