Jaguars all white road uniforms.......

seahawk9

need teal numbers instead of black. The uniform looks out of color balance. Looks odd with the teal pant stripe and the jerseys with mostly unnoticable lack of teal with the black numbers and black helmet. Teal numbers would give a more color balance

Yeah , umm They tried this 1995-2004 . it didn't look bad , But with all the black thats in the uniforms & the Black helmets , it looks even better . & has been voted best new Uniform in the NFL in 2005 GQ & Rogue sports

Now if the Jags letter down the line change the whole uniform the yes I would look at putting them back to teal , but for now its good .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

i must agree with the people on this one... they did have teal numbers for the first ten years of their existence and i was rather surprised when they switched to black numbers... i like it but it doesnt match the teal jerseys... my solution? goodbye teal jerseys? when the hell have you ever seen a teal jaguar? and why arent you bitching about the all black helmet? the teal jersey black pant combo looks awful imo, so i think they should go black on white or black on black and white on black or white on white... and constant striping on the pants please...

i must agree with the people on this one... they did have teal numbers for the first ten years of their existence and i was rather surprised when they switched to black numbers... i like it but it doesnt match the teal jerseys... my solution? goodbye teal jerseys? when the hell have you ever seen a teal jaguar? and why arent you bitching about the all black helmet? the teal jersey black pant combo looks awful imo, so i think they should go black on white or black on black and white on black or white on white... and constant striping on the pants please...

Nothing against you here, folk, but um uh...the major sports leagues are FULL of mismatched animal nicknames and color sets. True, Jaguars aren't teal, but most are some type of tawny color, represented by the gold in the Jags' color set. I'm no zoologist, but I can just about bet you've never in your life seen a slate blue seahawk, either. Or a kelly or midnight green eagle. Or an aqua and/or coral-colored dolphin. Or a panther with any trace of Ericcson cellphone blue on it. And that's just in the NFL. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples.

The point to all this: when this franchise was birthed in 1993, they pushed the teal hard. And for the first 10 years of their existence, that color is what the Jaguars were (and to many still are) identified with. While the home set still has that teal jersey, to damn near discard the color that IS the jaguars on the road set is, to me, beyond idiotic. I believe the Jags jumped on the "black for the sake of black" train with that one...and I truly believe they need to jump back off that train, as well.

And for the love of God...if they're going to use black pants, can they go back to the STRIPED black pants they had a few years ago? Hell...even that would be better than those road pants they have now, in my opinion.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Nothing against you here, folk, but um uh...the major sports leagues are FULL of mismatched animal nicknames and color sets. True, Jaguars aren't teal, but most are some type of tawny color, represented by the gold in the Jags' color set. I'm no zoologist, but I can just about bet you've never in your life seen a slate blue seahawk, either. Or a kelly or midnight green eagle. Or an aqua and/or coral-colored dolphin. Or a panther with any trace of Ericcson cellphone blue on it. And that's just in the NFL. I'm sure there are plenty of other examples.

The point to all this: when this franchise was birthed in 1993, they pushed the teal hard. And for the first 10 years of their existence, that color is what the Jaguars were (and to many still are) identified with. While the home set still has that teal jersey, to damn near discard the color that IS the jaguars on the road set is, to me, beyond idiotic. I believe the Jags jumped on the "black for the sake of black" train with that one...and I truly believe they need to jump back off that train, as well.

And for the love of God...if they're going to use black pants, can they go back to the STRIPED black pants they had a few years ago? Hell...even that would be better than those road pants they have now, in my opinion.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yeah , umm They tried this 1995-2004 . it didn't look bad , But with all the black thats in the uniforms & the Black helmets , it looks even better . & has been voted best new Uniform in the NFL in 2005 GQ & Rogue sports

Now if the Jags letter down the line change the whole uniform the yes I would look at putting them back to teal , but for now its good .

I thought they had teal numbers from 1995-2003, but maybe I am wrong here. I liked the teal numbers and think that they should do something like this. Either make black and gold the primary colors on the primary uniforms, or make teal and gold the primary colors on the primaries. If they decide to go with the first option, then go buck wild with the teal (as long as they don't go overboard) on the alts. If they go with the second option, do the same, just with black. So if option # 2 is taken, put teal numbers on the white uniform back.

Archived