Super bowl field art

DRutka

A mix of old and new. I like it.

THe NHL shirld at the 50, the helmet in the endzone (although only one helmet), the SB logos at the 25, i really dig it. very nice. I think the Panters endzone would have kicked if it was painted electric blue, but hey, we all don't get what we want...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Sad to say, but I'm really excited that the NFL decided to ditch the helmets on the 35's and put them back in the end zones where they belong. The hemlets on the field seemed just too amaturish for the largest spectacle in the nation.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

It looks good.

It also looks liek everyone in attendence is getting seat cushions I guess its good to get something free for the high ticket prices.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Nice, I guess, but I prefer when the endzones are the teams bright colors...blue for panthers, red or silver for Pats...

I was watching superbowl highlights, and I think it was SB XXXI, Pats and Pack. It looked like the Packers end zone was blue...? Did they ever have a common endzone color?

Good Question I think they alwauys had both temas colors in the endzones.

As for XXXI the Packers endzone was Green, but If I recal it was a shade darker then the uniforms.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

THe Packers endzone was green. The Pats endzone was red. That was the first year they put the helmets on the 25 and the Super Bowl logo at midfield

(Super Bowl XXV had the SB logo at mid field, but it was a one time thing, the NFL logo was back at midfied for XXVI)

sB9ijEj.png

I like the logos where they are... The NHL logo deserves to be displayed prominantly, and the 50 is fine with me.

(and if "omfg" offends you, you're not gonna want to read any of my fuçking posts...)  :;):  :P

ohhhh i'm gonna get it.....

sB9ijEj.png

I like the logos where they are... The NHL logo deserves to be displayed prominantly, and the 50 is fine with me.

(and if "omfg" offends you, you're not gonna want to read any of my fuçking posts...) :;): :P

John, I am flabbergasted, simply flabbergasted.  Well, a bit disappointed in you too.

You used something FRENCH in your post! :D

(and if "omfg" offends you, you're not gonna want to read any of my fuçking posts...) :;): :P

This reminds me of an incident that happened at school.  One kid swore and a girl goes please don't say that so then he goes F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F,F quite funny.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Oh and Ramirez dude I'd appreciate it if you didn't use "omfg" in the future, it's a little offensive, being Catholic.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't being up religion. Being agnostic, it offends my delicate sensibilities. :P

Lighten up, man. If you can't handle people that don't quite live up to your strict moral standards, go live in a plastic bubble with a bowl of communion hosts.

Packers had yellow the first two Super Bowls.  BTW guys, here's the update to my field.  99.9% accurate including the electric blue mess up between the R and S in "Panthers".

SBfield.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived