Football Helmet Histories

JamieRose

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2004-Present

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/zrock...004-Present.png

I honestly think these would look great as an arena football team, between the colors and the styles.

True, but the Raptors wanted all traces of purple removed as of last year (2006-07), when they changed the court, changed the "primary" (actually put the secondary on the court in place of the primary), made their red alts. their away jerseys, and went to great lengths to remove purple from their home unis.

So a 2007-Present without purple would be better.

I like all of these, I'm with the others on the Raptors. I would have a silver helmet with the red claw, red stripes and facemasks; or the opposite if you like the red helmet better.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

damn, you missed your opporunity to make a purple pinstripe helmet for the Raps...maybe next time you get a chance.

I would love to see a Fort Wayne and Detroit Pistons timeline concept from you, I think it'd be interesting.

1987-1989

WhiteSox1987-1989.png

Let me preface this with - what a great idea!! Now, back to Chicago... how about a helmet with the 1917 red, white and blue and stars "sox" and there was a logo in the 30s, w/ Sox written on an angle w/ a baseball and bat... and there was even one with horseshoes, wasn't there?

Anyways, this is an entertaining topic and I am looking forward to more....

Archived