NBA Media Day 2007

joshey

GilIIZero_420_070917.jpg

these come out in late november and they'll cost $90. i just want to put them on my feet.

i want to put them in the garbage. nasty

What?

My God those shoes are freakin' sweet!

Funny thing about those shoes, when you wear them, you act all cocky and never pass the ball.

GilIIZero_420_070917.jpg

these come out in late november and they'll cost $90. i just want to put them on my feet.

What?

Funny thing about those shoes, when you wear them, you act all cocky and never pass the ball.

And tell the police, "You can't pull me over! I'm an NBA All-Star!"

Damn, those shoes are hideous. I'm going to pick myself up a pair of Zoom LeBron V's. Those are sweet.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

GilIIZero_420_070917.jpg

What?

And tell the police, "You can't pull me over! I'm an NBA All-Star!"

Damn, those shoes are hideous. I'm going to pick myself up a pair of Zoom LeBron V's. Those are sweet.

I hear you start yelling out "Hibachi" everytime you shoot the ball also

On a 1-10 scale, those sneakers are the same number as Arena's jersey number "0". Its good thing Adidas are not making people pay $100 or more for them.

Those sneakers make you wanna call a press conference you celebrate YOU being on the cover of a video game... during the time that YOUR own team is getting demolished by someone named LeBron James in the playoffs.

PS. Those shoes are truly hideous.

Wade-sig.png

Here's a look at the front:

2001583958063924650_rs.jpg

wizardsmediadayjsw8.gif

More pictures are available here.

That switch from bronze sure made a lot of difference in the jerseys. They look fantastic.

Agreed

I disagree. The Bronze was a deeper and richer looking color. It went very nicely with the blue that they use. I also thought their previous color set was completely unique. Changing to gold was a step down for me.

Now that nobody's using bronze anymore...

Get on it, Grizzlies. You never should have dropped it in the first place (unless you were trying to forget about Bryan Reeves, which, I know, we all are).

Keep talkin' about Big Country like that and we might have a problem.

Archived