NBA Media Day 2007

joshey

Here's a look at the Wizards new uniforms:

arenas448071001re8.jpg

Obviously they swapped the bronze for gold as was already reported, and they changed the font for the lettering for player names. You can see the front of the jerseys on the team's homepage but it's Flash and I can't do a screencap here so you'll just have to take my word for it.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Here's a look at the Wizards new uniforms:

arenas448071001re8.jpg

Obviously they swapped the bronze for gold as was already reported, and they changed the font for the lettering for player names. You can see the front of the jerseys on the team's homepage but it's Flash and I can't do a screencap here so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Speaking of Gilbert Arenas, he has a blog and a bunch of shoes.

http://www.nba.com/blog/gilbert_arenas.html Scroll down and read the one about his shoes.

GilIIZero_420_070917.jpg

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

AAA103100115_1024x768.jpg

Kids, this is what will happen when you stick your....ahem....appendage....into an electrical socket.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Here's a look at the front:

2001583958063924650_rs.jpg

wizardsmediadayjsw8.gif

More pictures are available here.

That switch from bronze sure made a lot of difference in the jerseys. They look fantastic.

Agreed

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Archived