Miami Dolphins Avant Garde Revolution Helmet

Fyrwulf

What was the purpose of posting this?

Coming soon to CCSLC to commemorate that last post: "I <3 IRONY" t-shirts.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

And as others have noted, you're being something of a hypocrite for even making this post. At least I never claimed these helmets were a serious attempt at anything, nor do I make any claims of real artistic talent or expertise in design. As I mentioned in my first post, they're a simple experiment, one that I thought I'd share.

cttdolphins2.png

Any Chance you can try it out with a Grey Facemask.... It'd look alot better then anything here.

Btw, what do you care if the thread starter wants to start a conversation....

If you don't like it, don't check the thread after the first time.

Chris

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Aqua facemask works best.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I can't stand the Dolphins and those helmets would make me hate them more.

Useful C&C there, my man... :blink:

While I can't see the Dolphins abandoning their timeless look for something this revolutionary, I do commend you for bringing it to life. If people had been afraid to express themselves like this, the Bengals never would have had their kicka$$ tiger stripes. Thanks for going outside the norm.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

We need a Quality Post Percentage here. Any time you see a stupid, pointless or otherwise devoid of contribution posting, you can flag it, and it docks said poster's QPP.

We need a Quality Post Percentage here. Any time you see a stupid, pointless or otherwise devoid of contribution posting, you can flag it, and it docks said poster's QPP.

And then you can bring it up like baseball stats.

"Patsox has had a rough season, Gary... he's batting .073 when he's hitting second in a thread."

"That's right, Ted... another bad perfomance out of him and they'll ship him to the Single-A Prezioso League."

philly.png

Archived