CONCEPT81: NFL Gridiron Game Shorts

bigdub81

id buy a pair of the navy blue sd chargers one. and it would look hecka sick with a white phillip rivers jersey to wear to a game. bcuz sd is pretty warm.

I'm sorry, I speak English.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Give me...the orange and white Buccaneers shorts...NOW!!!

(And, just because I love the colors together, I'll take the Oilers pair, too.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I think you're missing the Cowboys away pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think you're missing the Cowboys away pants.

I doubt he misses them.

And I had forgotten all about those blue Broncos pants, so you were not incorrect, just temporarily incomplete. And Reebok, WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN DONE YET???

The funny thing is that I bet Reebok--or someone from NFL Properties--is probably skimming these boards, and may have already seen these designs and went like "EUREKA!" and went straight to Reebok about pitching the idea of producing these in real life.

Dub...you might do good to either copyright these designs now (well...minus the NFL Equipment patch and Reebok logo, of course) or watermark them some kind of way, because I seriously hate to think what might happen if these were to be produced in real life...and you not get an ounce of credit or a dime of revenue from them. I'm being real serious here...these things are THAT GOOD.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

NICE THROWBACKS!!! you could probably throw in a couple of other ones - broncos maybe, eagles with the full bird logo would be sweet - plenty of potential there... good eye, with the two different broncos pants, and you should do another cowboys pair, they are regualar silver with navy blue stripes as opposed to greenish silver with blue stripes... and the falcons other whites would be nice too... i was gonna mention the rams blue pair too, way to beat me to it ramfan... other than that i'd say these are pretty solid...

I'm thinking there would be few sales of the Packers shorts, and not for climatological reasons.

Are you serious? They still wear Packers zubaz in Green Bay.

Die-hard Packer fans will wear any Packers gear, in any relevant color, in any weather.

I don't mind the yellow or anything, and I wear shorts on occassion (mainly for sleeping). But on gameday, especially if it's 80 degrees like it has been, I'd sport these in public.

Archived