Pics of new Price Is Right set.

sacker12

Theres a video posted on YouTube by CBS of the new season. I think the set looks awesome and I think Drew will be a great host. He still has the long mic, the only difference is that its wireless.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MnVY5exh6Iw

That was hilarious! I will definititely be watching too.

PLINCO!!!!!!!!!!!! im in on the 15th

There was a brief nighttime version with Tom Kennedy hosting somewhere in the mid-'80s, I think.
And there was one in the 70's with Dennis James.

So, in all the years and all the incarnations of the show, Drew will be the sixth host of The Price is Right.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Did anyone catch the show today? I don't think the show suffered one bit, the audience loved Drew, and he did a fine job. You could tell it was his first show, but still, it was just fine.

I watched it as well, he is a great choice.

It's different, he's no Bob, but I like it. Did it seem a little bit too easy today though? A perfect show on his first episode, and 2 $1000 spin winners? I don't want to say it was staged though...

Did anyone catch the show today? I don't think the show suffered one bit, the audience loved Drew, and he did a fine job. You could tell it was his first show, but still, it was just fine.

I watched it as well, he is a great choice.

It's different, he's no Bob, but I like it. Did it seem a little bit too easy today though? A perfect show on his first episode, and 2 $1000 spin winners? I don't want to say it was staged though...

It apparently wasn't the first show taped with him as the host.

Thanks for the link, some interesting opinions on the site. I was surprised that most were positive, or atleast "hey not bad for a first week" etc. But I guess if you really really really love a show you really going to want the host to be good.

From what I've seen Drew could talk a little less and a little slower. The pace of price is right comes from jamming in six games, two spins of the big wheel and a showcase show down. With all that going on, Drew doesn't need to speak so quickly. But I agree, I think he will find his voice and get better.

To get back on topic of the set, I too think the set looks pretty good. A new look, but not too radical.

There was a brief nighttime version with Tom Kennedy hosting somewhere in the mid-'80s, I think.
And there was one in the 70's with Dennis James.

So, in all the years and all the incarnations of the show, Drew will be the sixth host of The Price is Right.

Are you counting the early '60s black-and-white version with Bill Cullen?

tpir3.jpgtpir02.jpg

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Archived