Kauffman Stadium renovations

Ez Street

The overall renovations will be great for the suffering fans of the Royals, now if they could just renovate the damn team....

I don't know....I thought the raison d'etre of the Kauffman renovations were to turn it into the world's largest minor league baseball stadium....as befits the team's minor league status.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The new board has 4.4 trillion LEDs. That's about 657 LEDs for every man, woman, and child on Earth.

Impressive.

Edit: Fuzzy math.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

The overall renovations will be great for the suffering fans of the Royals, now if they could just renovate the damn team....

I don't know....I thought the raison d'etre of the Kauffman renovations were to turn it into the world's largest minor league baseball stadium....as befits the team's minor league status.

That may be, but if it puts asses in the seats, who cares?

nav-logo.png

I've seen that stadium once, and I though that the crown was the coolest thing BY FAR about that stadium. The way you worded the title made me think that KC did away with the crown completely. Good thing it's just getting jazzed-up and not eliminated.

85WSTheCall.jpg

Is that all you've got? Really, if that's your best shot, after 2006, there are (metaphorically) no bullets left in that gun.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Is that all you've got? Really, if that's your best shot, after 2006, there are (metaphorically) no bullets left in that gun.

.... well if the shot is on target, then one bullet is all you need.

I saw, I came, I left.

.... well if the shot is on target, then one bullet is all you need.

You forgot one thing...I can dodge bullets.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived