What do you think of this logo?

Sport

I got inspired this afternoon and drew this in paint for a team called the americans.

ams.png

The thing is that I think there is either something wrong with the flag "wings" or it needs something. I need to hear some feedback.

PvO6ZWJ.png

the American Eagle is cliche.

What else is "American" to you? "America" means different things to everyone, and you would be safe to incorporate an eagle head into this, but what about a corn stalk? Where is the team located? Or is this team the America Americans?

What else is "American" to you? "America" means different things to everyone, and you would be safe to incorporate an eagle head into this, but what about a corn stalk? Where is the team located? Or is this team the America Americans?

KernelFlag.jpg

Yeaah.......

Defiantely go with an eagle.

KernelFlag.jpg

Yeaah.......

Defiantely go with an eagle.

Good Call on that one haha!

I think it would be pretty alt logo for Rochester of the AHL as it is though. Maybe add some light blue into it or something.

Kinda something like this:

ams.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived