Manning throws - Intercepted

rmered

It's Monday lunchtime here, and I don't have a TV in the office. (Well, not one with ESPN hooked up) so I can see any of the game.

Is Manning just having one of those days, or is San Diego that good?

I'd say a little of both.... SD is too good to be only 4-4, but then again Manning is also too good to have a day like this.

espnsig.gif

It's Monday lunchtime here, and I don't have a TV in the office. (Well, not one with ESPN hooked up) so I can see any of the game.

Is Manning just having one of those days, or is San Diego that good?

It's a little bit of everything, the Colts are missing two of their top 3 receivers as well as their top tight end and their left tackle, the Chargers are obviously out to prove that last week's pillaging by Adrian Peterson was an anomaly, and Manning has been off on a couple of throws. Obviously not Manning's best half but I'd still say I'm more bothered by the Colts' return coverage at this point. If the Colts hadn't blown those two returns this would still be a three point game.

(Oh, and that one-handed interception by Cromartie was just nasty, I don't know how you stop that.)

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Make that 4 int's. And was that an interception. Wow.

EDIT: NBC just ad a graphi that this was the most int's Manning has ever thrown in a half.

Check that - Manning now has 5. Most of his career.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

DING DING DING We have a new personal high!!!

He threw his 6th on the last play of the game. I'd say it's "just one of those days," but this is bad for Manning no matter what day it is.

FINALLY!!!! Bill Troup is avenged and erased from the Colts record books!!!!

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

What's really killing me is my fantasy team. I turned on ESPN news this morning and instead of a clock, it said Manning's 6 INTs in loss to SD. What a joke! Who would have known that my first round pick couldn't touch the ass of my Bye Week Fill in Brett Favre. He constantly goes for 300+ yards with a bunch of TDs and Manning is usually around 200 yards with 1 TD and an INT or 6. The week I'd gamble and switch it, it would be reversed.

Peyton, instead of being in every commercial that's on TV right now, please get back to throwing TDs...quickly!

KISSwall09.jpg

What's really killing me is my fantasy team. I turned on ESPN news this morning and instead of a clock, it said Manning's 6 INTs in loss to SD. What a joke! Who would have known that my first round pick couldn't touch the ass of my Bye Week Fill in Brett Favre. He constantly goes for 300+ yards with a bunch of TDs and Manning is usually around 200 yards with 1 TD and an INT or 6. The week I'd gamble and switch it, it would be reversed.

Peyton, instead of being in every commercial that's on TV right now, please get back to throwing TDs...quickly!

Try to leave Peyton in when the Packers have a big game in real life, OK? The fates may conspire against you, but they're paying off for the Pack.

Archived