Toronto blue jays concept

vicfurth

i been thinking of doing a chalk stripe design, and i think i'll throw it on you guys in time for spring training.  If the stripes were blue, it would be improved.  also if there were fewer stripes...i'll show ya when pitchers and catchers report though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

seems like everyone has their own idea of how to make this better. I can't think of anyone using the sleeveless with the pin stripes. Very creative.

I might thin up the stripes a touch, just to keep them in scale with the rest of the jersey.

Overall, well done.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I like the pin stripes but I hate that shade of grey for the Away uniform.  They kind of look like an "old school" uniform from the 80's.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived