Leafs Logo

Spezza19

Could be pretty good, but what's with the TORO outlined in white and the rest not, and the inside of second O in "TORO" isn't outlined?

I said, I just did it up quick and you should get the general idea of it.

lol

I'll outline the entire font and post it after, and I'll also clean it up a bit

spezzaheatley1.png

Sice when do the Maple Leafs have anything to do with tires? All I'm seeing in this logo is a leaf inside a big tire, and sloppiness. Also, I've never seen any black in the Maple Leafs colors, so why is it here? Not to be mean, just saying how I feel. Go back, take some time, and come back when you have something we would actually like to look at.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Wow, another half-@$$ed "concept". Try spending some time before you post. You will see a much nicer feedback.

If I did finish it you guys will still be chearpin it

Um, what?

We'd still be ripping on it even if he finished it, because it's a poor concept, not just poorly done.

Yes, but the combination of the two is what makes it truly crappy.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I can't understand why you would post a half-finished concept on the boards? When you pass in homework, do you only do half the questions and hope to pass?

Please spend more time cleaning it up, but more importantly, present it to us when you're finished.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm a big supporter of adding black into the leafs colour scheme. I've always thought that black would have looked much better than the silver they tried before the "rbk invasion".

That being said, it should be a colour used for outlining and striping.....not part of the logo.

I think what is appealing about the leafs logo now is the simplicity. If the leafs are ever to change their logo it should just be another variation of the leaf. No more, no less.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Well, I got extremely bored... So I whipped these up, I took Speeza's logo and basically made several different combinations of it and then vectorized it.

Toronto_Logos_vectorized.png

Cleaner, but not any better. Still a poor concept overall, I think that's what everyone is trying to get at.

much cleaner.

but that is the point......the leafs logo is a leaf. you can't mess with it.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived