The 2008 Dallas Cowboys

MattMilone

Please tell me that you know "gooder" is not a word and that the word you meant was "better".

As far as the concept: The star looks a little askew, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be that way or not, but that's what I see. Other than that it's a nice looking concept, nothing really to pick at on this one.

The only thing that I don't like is the "classic" star. Keep the star they have now and you have a winner. Nice job on the unis.

Agreed. Everything else is top notch but the dominantly white pants stripe is a little questionable.

I know most people are annoyed that the Cowboys use two blues that don't match, different color pants, etc., etc.

My question is, when people do concepts trying to fix the inconsistencies, why do they always go with the Navy blue and plain silver pants?

I like the silver green and the royal blue.

I'd like to see a concept like that, home and away. Even the helmets.

Everyone loves a roundel.

Both look great. I really prefer the "classical" star in comparison. Great job overall.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

As a diehard Cowboys fan, I sometimes wish why in several ways the Blue and White jerseys don't match each other compared to other teams. I'd like to see the star and helmet stay the same but make the Blue and White jerseys the same design like changing the White jersey's number color to navy and giving it a white and navy outline and to add the Cowboys wordmark above the numbers and to change the sleeve piping to be a silver stripe with navy stripes above and below it with the star over it, just like the navy jerseys. As for the pants, I prefer the silver pants that go with the current blue jerseys. I know, it's a wordy description, but to make them match would be the ideal design, though they should stick to wearing white at home.

GO COWBOYS!!!!

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

Archived