ugliest bowl game

BIGBAD

new mexico bowl

nevada- their logo looks like a pig, they are wearing grey jerseys, which i thought i would like, but they just look like dirty white shirts, some of the players have a silver stripe on their helmets while others dont, im sure its an award or something but it looks bad

new mexico- logo is better but far from what it could be, horizontal stripes on front and back and vertical stripes on the sleeves, i'd like to see them with red helmets,red shirts and silver or white pants

new mexico bowl

nevada- their logo looks like a pig, they are wearing grey jerseys, which i thought i would like, but they just look like dirty white shirts, some of the players have a silver stripe on their helmets while others dont, im sure its an award or something but it looks bad

new mexico- logo is better but far from what it could be, horizontal stripes on front and back and vertical stripes on the sleeves, i'd like to see them with red helmets,red shirts and silver or white pants

Ken-Dorsey-Photograph-C13048524.jpeg

You don't know how long I've wished that ugly Miami tempate would die out, but New Mexico (and Montana I believe) won't let it die.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

new mexico bowl

You don't know how long I've wished that ugly Miami tempate would die out, but New Mexico (and Montana I believe) won't let it die.

I believe App State uses it too:

74341.62Richmond-Appalachian-St-Football.sff.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

new mexico bowl

I believe App State uses it too:

74341.62Richmond-Appalachian-St-Football.sff.jpg

I actually love that template.

There's potential for disaster in the Emerald Bowl, because either team has the potential for some ghastly combination if they're the designated home team. Then, there's the OSU bibs -- which are bad in any combination.

As long as the home team goes with white pants, it'll be tolerable.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Archived