High School softball jersey with a dollar sign?

roxfan00

Is that a dollar sign next to the L? The school's name is Legacy High School and their mascot is the Lightning...the school is in Colorado.

20071222__20071223_B15_SP23SOFT~p1.JPG

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

There you go...mystery solved then. lol I guess I didn't look at it close enough.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

It's an interlocking "HS" for High School. A dollar sign has one line through it. "$"

It's still not uncommon for a dollar sign to have two lines through it - a remnant of the original symbol, which was an interlocking "US."

I agree, it looks a lot like a dollar sign. They should make the S tall and the H wide, instead of the way they've got it.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It's an interlocking "HS" for High School. A dollar sign has one line through it. "$"

It's still not uncommon for a dollar sign to have two lines through it - a remnant of the original symbol, which was an interlocking "US."

Like so:

scrooge.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived