Acutal Sabres Concept jersey

daschuck77

I totally agree that logo should be on the new uniforms rather than the Buffo-slug, because it actually represents what the name of the team is. They are the Sabres, NOT the Buffaloes. I understand wanting to put a buffalo on the logo because that's the name of the city, but to not have any reference to a sabre at all like their current logo is stupid. I feel the same way about the Bills, but what can they do? Put a picture of the actual guy Buffalo Bill on their helmet lol?

Something's fishy. His new listing has the buffalo facing the correct way, and he says that "somneone informed me I had the pictures inverted, the photos are now correct". But if you look at the photo, the only thing inverted is the buffalo, and everything in the background stayed the same. Really makes me wonder if he just photoshopped it, and you'd still get a right-facing buffalo if you won this thing.

Original:

5681_1.JPG

"Fixed":

2bfc_1.JPG

Edit: Now that I've seen the two side by side, I can see it's a different jersey by the wrinkles. So maybe he actually fied the crest itself...

Those are beautiful!!! He should wear one to the sabres games and try and sell some (directly or indirectly). I would buy one, even though I dont like the sabres, just to say that its possible to fix at least one thing wrong in that organization, ITS IDENTITY!!!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Those are beautiful!!! He should wear one to the sabres games and try and sell some (directly or indirectly). I would buy one, even though I dont like the sabres, just to say that its possible to fix at least one thing wrong in that organization, ITS IDENTITY!!!

White one is up for sale now...looks better than the dark ones...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

99f5_1.JPG

I hope the seller is the same person that designed the logo concept.

• 3 weeks later...
It's probably only from the camera flash, but the difference of blues on the logo and jersey are noticeable.

I was just emailed a picture a full personalized jersey done after one of the previous auctions. Wow.

BladesComplete.jpg

Could ya post em or PM em to me? I'm interested in seeing it.

bufg.png

I was just emailed a picture a full personalized jersey done after one of the previous auctions. Wow.

BladesComplete.jpg

If the Sabres had THAT jersey and got rid of the ugly silver stripes that ring around between the shoulders and numbers on the sleeves and then down the sides of the jersey underneath the sleeves PLUS switch the neck style to what the Boston Bruins wear, then you got yourself a beautifully modified Buffalo Sabres jersey. That one with the modernized classic logo as the crest is SO MUCH BETTER! The slug logo on their jerseys that I am watching right now as I speak are friggin ugly!

Archived