Football Giants vs. New England

nybatt

I wonder what the Pats organization will do with the trademarks on '19-0' and '19-0 the perfect season'.

I'm already predicting that next year they'll go undefeated AGAIN and win the whole damn thing. Just watch, you heard it here first. I just get a weird feeling that God has a huge sense of humor....and TIMING.

Of course, I wouldn't mind it if they went 18-0 into the Super Bowl, played the Bears and suffered another terrible let down. :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I personally can't stand the new wordmark the Giants have adopted recently. They should stick with tradition and go with the one from '76-'99. I would also want the blue end zones back at Giants Stadium next season, but sinc we still have to share with the Jets, it might be a pain for the grounds crews to change the whole endzone between Giants and Jets games.

The setup for the Super Bowl in University of Phoenix stadium was exactly what I wanted for our endzone. The only thing I would have changed was putting the same red outline that was around the NY logo in the corner around the script logo. It would look like it did in this picture:

new_york_giants.jpg

16120083134842.png

8922008313638.png

82620083134042.png

Archived