Bulls in red at home for VD

Krona

Anybody else noticing that the Heat are wearing their throwbacks ever since they've been sucking? Now THAT is a throwback! :P

I thought the same thing haha! This may be a dumb question, but theyve worn them for thier 20th anniversary, right? Yeah, the Heat are beyond saying now. they are simply doomed.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Anybody else noticing that the Heat are wearing their throwbacks ever since they've been sucking? Now THAT is a throwback! :P

1-It is not that the "throwback" sucks, it is that this year, the HEAT suck! Rory Sparrow is very happy.

2-Most people did not post the jersey as we had DATES (with SO or wives) when the game was on TNT! If you are under 13, I will give you a pass.

1-It is not that the "throwback" sucks, it is that this year, the HEAT suck! Rory Sparrow is very happy.

2-Most people did not post the jersey as we had DATES (with SO or wives) when the game was on TNT! If you are under 13, I will give you a pass.

The joke, good sir, is that it's a throwback from a time when the Heat sucked, and now, when they're wearing it, they suck.

I read this thread and I was like "why the hell are the bulls celebrating Venerial Disease?"

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

The Hornets wore red uniforms last year for Valentine's Day, at home as well. Does anyone know if they wore them this year?

nba_g_paul_195.jpg

The weird thing is that they don't have red uniforms, so they had one-timers like the Bulls, Knicks, and Celtics on St. Patrick's Day.

I expect the same for St. Patty's Day this year, and as last year, the Sonics and Bucks will probably wear green at home.

The Hornets wore red uniforms last year for Valentine's Day, at home as well. Does anyone know if they wore them this year?

nba_g_paul_195.jpg

The weird thing is that they don't have red uniforms, so they had one-timers like the Bulls, Knicks, and Celtics on St. Patrick's Day.

I expect the same for St. Patty's Day this year, and as last year, the Sonics and Bucks will probably wear green at home.

The Hornets didn't play on Valentine's day this year, and since there are no more games until next week, I doubt they'll be wearing those one-off red jerseys.

They were actually signed and auctioned off after the game last year.

As for St. Patrick's Day, the only news we've heard is that the Raptors are getting special green jerseys, so now it's up to 4 teams.

Or maybe I have a girlfriend that doesnt make us celebrate a fabricated holiday that celebrates the love we express all 364 other days of the year. yeah, how great is she? i watched basketball while you sat in a crowded restaurant with all the other suckers. :D

I read this thread and I was like "why the hell are the bulls celebrating Venerial Disease?"

You & Me Both...

Of course about .00012 seconds later I realised Valentine's Day...but the title got me...

Ditto. All I could think was Wait, it's Dennis Rodman night?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived