2nd installation of my CFL series

mcrosby

I love the font and simplicity of the uniforms. I'd try to put some grey or silver in there to break up the monotony of it, and make the logo and workmarks pop a bit more.

I'd also try to put red into the socks.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

As a huge Stamps fan, I like this a lot! As mentioned b4, the simplicity and clean style of the jerseys is great! The updated logo took juuuuuust a little to get used to but now I think it works fine! Great update to the traditional logo. The only thing that doesn't do a thing for me a that Chicago Cubs style "C" you have there! At least it's not on the jersey or helmet anywhere...it just doesn't work for me!

Other than that everything is top notch...great work!!

Oh ya...no other colours necessary! White & Red with hints of Black is all that has ever been need! No silver, gray, or anything else! Do it and I'll be forced to make a silver Maple Leafs jersey, just to piss off those fans!! (jk...lol)

...or am I??? <_<

A lot to like about it.

And a few things I'd change.

I really like the wordmarks, there's nice.

And the pant striping is very good as well.

The sleeves are interesting, I like the Red on the White jersey, but not so enamoured with the White on the Red jersey.

The logo looks so much like their current logo, yet not as well done, that you might has well have used the original.

And if you wanted a different logo, then make it markedly different from what they have now.

(No offence to your drawing skills, the horse is fine, but remember they probably had a pro do their horse back whenever it was first done, and it's pretty a good logo)

As mentioned above, the C logo looks too much like Chicago Cubs.

I guess a 'C as a horseshoe' is kinda corny, but I was expecting it.

(Though would Stampeders be shod? I guess not, they'd be wild)

And Red socks. I reckon you just got excited and posted this before you remembered to finish the socks, because they cry out for colour.

Having said all that, overall I like it.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

These sleeves are much better.

In fact, really nice.

Just on the primary logo though, where the planted leg meets the hoof, it kinda looks like flared jeans.

Horses legs look like this:

anatomyhorsefoothoofpicture.jpg

This equine anatomy lesson brought to you by Dr. Rmered is presented by Purina Horse Chow!

These sleeves are much better.

In fact, really nice.

Just on the primary logo though, where the planted leg meets the hoof, it kinda looks like flared jeans.

Horses legs look like this:

anatomyhorsefoothoofpicture.jpg

This equine anatomy lesson brought to you by Dr. Rmered is presented by Purina Horse Chow!

drrm.jpg - At your service

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived