Introducing the 2004 boston cougars

shiznit1083

Well done, shizz.. as always, your design is clean and tight. I look forward to the match up in PFA!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

That's pretty sweet!  Congratulations on a great job.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I really think that primary logo ought to be on the helmet.  What you've done would be the same as if the Cincinnati NFL team wrote "BENGALS" on their helmets, instead of using something like tiger stripes as a logo.

It's where I sit.

I agree with the Sec19Row53 the logo should be on the helmet its a good enough logo it shoudl be utalizied.

As the B just looks too plain on the helmet.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Looks great Shizz.

Don't put the cat on the helmet. Put him on the sleeve and the numbers on the shoulders. Front views like that are just not made for football helmets. It doesn't look right. Make a side view cat, and then you have something for a helmet.

BTW, whatever happened to this logo for any of the colleges?

Archived