AFL Sucker Punch

rmered

he got 7 weeks

hes out for 6 with his wrist

so he's only really missing a week

its crap

if hall still played for st kilda he'd be out for 12-15 and would have been suspended in 2005 for his punch on Goose that other players were getting suspended for all year

the afl loves sydney

lethal said the same thing regarding adam goodes

if steven baker landed that punch he'd have got life

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

he got 7 weeks

hes out for 6 with his wrist

so he's only really missing a week

its crap

if hall still played for st kilda he'd be out for 12-15 and would have been suspended in 2005 for his punch on Goose that other players were getting suspended for all year

the afl loves sydney

lethal said the same thing regarding adam goodes

if steven baker landed that punch he'd have got life

The problem is that you can't predict how long an injury will keep a player out. For all we know, he could have a "speedy" recovery. It wouldn't be practical to say, "Let's suspend him after he recovers"

7 is ok, but I would have preferred 10, that way it would have kept him out an extra week because of the split round.

I saw, I came, I left.

Not sure if its online, but Mark Robinson in the Herald Sun wrote about the tribunals incosistancies.

Is what Steven Baker did the same as what Barry Hall did?

IF with prior record (which Baker's includes attempted striking and kicking a guys ankle when the 100kilo guy was standing on his foot), Hall has a worse prior record. His 'good record' was what got him off to play the Grand Final even though.

There's so many incosisttancies at the tribunal. I would have liked to see 10. I know the injury and the left hook are seperate events. But its like he's not missing anything.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived