New Raptors Logo?

Shroinke

Got this image of a Toronto Raptors team photo from UniWatch while the forum was down.

teamshot_wallpaper_wide.jpg

The logo looks like one I reworked last year when they changed uniforms, though I had the R on the jersey in black.

Anyone know if they've made any announcements prior to the playoffs, or even this season?

Not really a new logo when its just a re-coloured. But they did removed all the purple so I guess that is the "new logo" for their site.

On their front page (as for now ) the red background behind the T-Rex is black.

So maybe its just the logo for the site, seeing how on NBA Store it's different.

4kv29i.jpg

Got this image of a Toronto Raptors team photo from UniWatch while the forum was down.

The logo looks like one I reworked last year when they changed uniforms, though I had the R on the jersey in black.

Anyone know if they've made any announcements prior to the playoffs, or even this season?

Wikipidia still has the logo with burple backround .

The claw in the circle is strong enough to be the primary.

Not a recolouring of an out-of-date logo.

Yea they need an upgrade big time, as well as new uniforms.

As you get older the fierce logo, starts to look week.

4kv29i.jpg

Wikipidia still has the logo with burple backround .

Speaking as someone who's a frequent Wikipedia editor, that means nothing. The new logo (if it is a new logo) won't appear until there's an official announcement. Even when the leaked NHL logos came out, the old ones stayed up until there was an official source to confirm.

Speaking as someone who's a frequent Wikipedia editor, that means nothing. The new logo (if it is a new logo) won't appear until there's an official announcement. Even when the leaked NHL logos came out, the old ones stayed up until there was an official source to confirm.

Like I said if ya go to NBA's store or even on their main site they still have the old/still the Raptors logo.

4kv29i.jpg

They already got new uniforms last season when they ditched the purple jersey's and re-designed the other two.

They already got new uniforms last season when they ditched the purple jersey's and re-designed the other two.

But that was a re-colour as well.

But I hope you all realize, that this is just a wallpaper *Points to top right*

4kv29i.jpg

Of course that second image has a black background, the first a red.

Frankly, I like it.

Not only do I not think the claw logo is strong enough to be a primary, but I think the Jurassic Park logo is a good one. It could be 90s and dated...and it is with purple. But I really like it in these colors.

I just plain like it.

The claw make work best in most situations...but I still like this as the primary.

Of course that second image has a black background, the first a red.

Frankly, I like it.

Not only do I not think the claw logo is strong enough to be a primary, but I think the Jurassic Park logo is a good one. It could be 90s and dated...and it is with purple. But I really like it in these colors.

I just plain like it.

The claw make work best in most situations...but I still like this as the primary.

I agree 100%.

It's so stupid enough that all sports teams are going more and more plain, when the Raptors I think have one of the coolest logos around.

The Grizzlies used to as well, and both teams had awesome jerseys. But now both have bland jerseys and not so great logos.

The claw is nice, but not any kind of improvement over their current primary. I think the recoloring is awesome and would love to see them keep the dinosaur.

anti.png

Archived