Sask Riders getting new green and new unis...

GMac

so the riders also just rolled out their new look to riderville.com and the store ad confirms the new jersey... yet still not unveiled and still not available at the rider store... jeez

1211992540907_store_tile.jpg

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

A lot of hype over nothing, but I heard they were changing the shade of green a while back.

I was hoping this was something more.

They could use a new helmet logo.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

It doesnt even matter 'cause the riders traded away the reigning CFL MVP, lost their Grey Cup winning head coach to Ole Miss., and also got rid of top defensive player and sack machine Fred Perry all in one short off-season.... I highly doubt that the different shade of green is going to make up for the dissapointment that will be the rider's record this coming season. I am looking forward to watching the bombers kill these banjo pickin' imbreds on labour day weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
Back on topic...

It looked like the Riders wore last year's jerseys for the first pre-season game. However, they had new helmets with the normal logo on them instead of the wrap-around.

SR.jpg

I think the helmet change is a downgrade.

I saw that too.

Really? Is that their new helmet?

I was hoping for something like an upgrade on the classic one they used as thirds last year.

This is just bad.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

It's also not the same as the Rider store photo, or the one at Jersey City, but rather, this:

200806191159.jpg

Same situation is the retros last year? With the S logo in photos and jerseys that were presold, but it never made it onto the field with the logo on the jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived